As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D'aww [chat]

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Well, I finally gave in and installed Ye Olde Style.

Has it stopped putting you on page two every time you click the thread? Because mine keeps doing that so I keep disabling it.

On Chrome that is.

I assumed that was vanilla's fault. hmmm.

Still does it. Only when I have stylish on with ye olde style. So I have been just disabling it. Works fine when it is disabled. It is super annoying.

I disabled mine and it still does it so... might as well enable it I guess. oh well.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2012
    Snooker is great filler TV.

Also there's always a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF GLASTONCHESHIREBURGSTONBRINK like once a month

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Huh. Apparently the former Ukranian Prime Minister is super pretty.

For some reason I'm always surprised when politicians, even male ones, aren't homely or straight up frightening in appearance. :P

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Emm you could of just posted Man Faye and saved the youtube search.

Edit: It is a very good make up job though.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    as a non beautiful person

Only beautiful people should be allowed to cosplay

Sorry.

It's ok for beautiful people to do it, but if the rest of us do it, it's sad and creepy.

The same goes for "walking around in public during daylight hours". Can't stand uggos gumming up the pavement when I'm walking around being gorgeous.
    We'll let them walk the streets on Sundays. Sundays are always awful, being a bit uglier won't hurt things.

Clearly we need to establish a Ministry of Beauty.
    minibeaut

minibutt

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    This is why I have nothing against cosplay.

samus_cosplay_098068758587.jpg
    [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oqU2w6ObM

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    MyDcmbr wrote: »

Have you seen her Zero Suit cosplay?

OMG.

pics?

How about a link to her site. She does Princess Zelda and Princess Peach as well. But her Samus stuff is her best stuff.

She even did Raiden from MG. Because we all know he is a girl.

Also this one is better:
    metroidvaria09.jpg

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Sorry.

It's ok for beautiful people to do it, but if the rest of us do it, it's sad and creepy.

The same goes for "walking around in public during daylight hours". Can't stand uggos gumming up the pavement when I'm walking around being gorgeous.
    We'll let them walk the streets on Sundays. Sundays are always awful, being a bit uglier won't hurt things.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular

Sorry.

I know, right? High five, fellow beautiful person!

(everyone else turn away, the sheer beauty of our hands slapping together may reduce you to insta-tears, much like Zoolander's "Magnum" look did in the documentary film, Zoolander.)

• Options
    edited April 2012
    ELM, her second costume was much cooler. But I like the photos in the first set. Her new gravity suit is pretty bad ass.

For proof...

metroidgravity008.jpg

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Kagera wrote: »
    actually I am just going to go full retard heteronormative.

Only Beautiful Girls are allowed to do it.

Uggos can cosplay as things that require covering their head like a mascot or animal.

No, their bodies must also be covered unless they are toned and pleasingly proportioned. No one wants to see a roll of fish belly white flab poking out from between the tunic and short shorts of an anime outfit.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVahMibxfYI

• Options

Sorry.

I was thinking of establishing separate towns and cities for them. They can live and relax among their own kind, breeding new, ugly children.

• Options
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

Sorry.

I was thinking of establishing separate towns and cities for them. They can live and relax among their own kind, breeding new, ugly children.
    You mean a return to Project H.U.L.L. ?

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Started watching Archer

apparently we all hate Pam

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    What! Pam is the best character.

• Options
    And back to disabling stylish this crap of putting me on page two is driving me nuts.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

no the pilot clearly established that we all hate pam

THUS IT IS SO

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

THUS IT IS SO

Oh, my son

How quickly life strips away our earlier certainties

• Options

THUS IT IS SO

Oh, my son

How quickly life strips away our earlier certainties

MY FIERY FANDOM BASED ON ONE EPISODE CLEARLY GIVES ME A DEEPER LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING OF ARCHER THAN YOU WITH YOUR BITTERNESS AND YOUR YEARS

I AM THE COLLEGE FRESHMAN OF ARCHER AND MY IDEALISM CANNOT BE QUASHED

• Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Cheryl/Carol/Cristal is clearly the best character.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Munterville.

Uglybastard-On-Sea.

Beardsleytown.

Camden

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    Woodhouse. Best character ever?

Woodhouse_72b8b1_2338237.jpg

You decide.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mo-woman-wins-5-8m-girls-gone-wild-201208653.html

Interesting part of this...
    Three months after a jury sided with "Girls Gone Wild" in 2010, the judge in that case, John J. Riley, ordered a new trial, ruling that the verdict didn't reflect the weight of evidence. He wrote that it was clear in the video that Favazza was an "unwilling participant," saying she is seen mouthing the word "no" as her shirt is pulled down.

Wait, so if the judge doesn't like the decision the jury gives he can just say, "NOPE! New trial!" and dismiss the judgment the jury made?

WTF is the point of a jury trial then?!

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options

Three months after a jury sided with "Girls Gone Wild" in 2010, the judge in that case, John J. Riley, ordered a new trial, ruling that the verdict didn't reflect the weight of evidence. He wrote that it was clear in the video that Favazza was an "unwilling participant," saying she is seen mouthing the word "no" as her shirt is pulled down.

Wait, so if the judge doesn't like the decision the jury gives he can just say, "NOPE! New trial!" and dismiss the judgment the jury made?

Someone flip the sig switch!

• Options

It can be ruled a miss trial for a lot of really random reasons. Which this in legal terms was probably, "The evidence was presented in a proper fashion so that the crime the accused was tried for was not correct."

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

It can be ruled a miss trial for a lot of really random reasons. Which this in legal terms was probably, "The evidence was presented in a proper fashion so that the crime the accused was tried for was not correct."

It's a civil trial and the judge ruled that "the verdict didn't reflect the weight of the evidence."

Basically, he thought the jury should have sided against the company because of the evidence and sine they didn't, ordered a new trial.

I know a judge can also overturn a verdict if he finds the judgement too harsh.

Law and order taught me that.

• Options

It's a civil trial and the judge ruled that "the verdict didn't reflect the weight of the evidence."

Basically, he thought the jury should have sided against the company because of the evidence and sine they didn't, ordered a new trial.

Steam
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    @syndalis

How do I instgram?

• Options

There is probably more going on than jury verdicts mean diddly squat. Damn it we need SIG.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oqU2w6ObM[/quote]

I weep for the female deer men spraypaint then rape because of this woman.

• Options

There is probably more going on than jury verdicts mean diddly squat. Damn it we need SIG.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_judge_overturn_the_decision_of_a_jury

• Options
    I found the order to grant a new trial. It reads like a basic appeal.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/40941622/Order-Granting-New-Trial-11-1-10-2

Steam
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So my lair in Minecraft is well underway. Need to finish the outer walls and then do some interior decorating.

http://router7.selfip.net/map/#/185/64/154/-2/0/0

• Options
    I've said it for years now but I occasionally like to take inventory of my life.

Cocksplosion is still my favorite word.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    a lot of this module is hella simple but the lecturer's notes are so bad that it makes studying rather tricky.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I HAVE ARCHER OPINIONS

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    I am at Nero right now. I am the oldest person here. My fiancée is the second oldest.

DUBSTEPPPPP

what the hell is Nero? is it in Houston?

@dynagrip

It is a dubstep group

I was exaggerating a bit but there were a significant number of children (14-15 or so?) there

It was at Verizon which is apparently all ages I guess! But they were serving alcohol. It was strange.

@desc

I had not been to an electronic music thing in a number of years

i am glad that furry boots are still a thing

Haha. They are still a thing?

Furry boots and EL wire are both catnip to people on drugs.

there were totes girls running around in furry boots with fishnet stockings and cat ears and etc

just like the good ol days

(some of them should have not been wearing it)

(just like the good ol days)

919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.