As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tube Fucking Playing Hitman Fucking 2 (fucking Japan fucking finished)

1262728293032»

• AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Are people actually hopeful for the new hitman?

I don't claim to be an expert on the series, but it seems like a fairly large departure?

I have hope. The trailers make it look like a Kane and Lynch game with stealth in it, but they keep saying that you can still play it like a boss and with all the handholding turned off so oh god please let it be good.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    yeah hopefully all the actiony stuff keeps getting shown only because that's what makes for good trailers

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I saw the church escape bit?

It did seem a bit like a stripped back batman, sneaking behind dudes and taking them out one by one.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    yeah hopefully all the actiony stuff keeps getting shown only because that's what makes for good trailers

Based on that recent trailer they are saying that either way works, so hopefully the stealthy way is the Hitman we know and love.

• SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    I play Hitman because I enjoy hiding behind large objects and breathing loudly for long periods of time. My ideal level: just wait behind this barrel until the guard goes on break...in 30 minutes.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular

Based on that recent trailer they are saying that either way works, so hopefully the stealthy way is the Hitman we know and love.

Here's to hoping. I love Hitman and I am dying for a new one.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Sticks wrote: »
    I play Hitman because I enjoy hiding behind large objects and breathing loudly for long periods of time. My ideal level: just wait behind this barrel until the guard goes on break...in 30 minutes.

Don't forget the alcoves!

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Hey so when are the videos of this going to be available??

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Weekends are the most convenient, but I don't beieve there's a set schedule.

edit: oh you meant non-stream, Tube said he'd look into it some time.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Doing the A New Life map

I'm selecting the donuts, then selecting Syringe Poison, then giving the donuts to the surveillance team, but they gobble them down like it ain't no thang

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    you have to get your syringe out, place the crosshairs over the donut box, I think possibly it can only be done while they're still in the back of the van, then press and get a little animation

also I suggest using the sedative instead

thenews.jpg
    "Pour Ether on panties"
    Ahahahaha

I'll try that, Arang

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
    To be honest I prefer opening the van and firing two silenced pistol shots, but that's just me.

• DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    Man, putting the sedative in the donuts is way funnier.

Sure, but two quick headshots in one fluid motion with nobody noticing (gotta look out for the jogger) was pretty satisfying.

• ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    fuck that jogger

he got murdered and compacted so many times after I'd gotten SA

thenews.jpg
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Why does he wear a tie

Seems a tad impractical

• DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Why does he wear a tie

Seems a tad impractical

Professionals wear ties.

Heh, jogger
    He was down the manhole before I had even read the mission objectives

This discussion has been closed.