As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Referees continue to not be employed by the [NFL]

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Jacoby Jones signed with the Ravens, 2 years, $7 mil

After dropping the contract a couple of times

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    hhahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    What the fuck? Well they do need another retread WR to drop the ball at the last play of the playoffs and end the season

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFyFCuBgRTA

Can't wait for the Chargers to return to LA.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    I love the Ravens

But they are the fucking worst at decisions like this
    lostwords wrote: »
    What the fuck? Well they do need another retread WR to drop the ball at the last play of the playoffs and end the season

At least last season it wasn't a WR or QB's fault, it was the kicker's

That's the thing about the Ravens in playoffs: always come so close, and always lose because of one boneheaded drop or miss

and it always happens at the last play

• Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7907610/cris-carter-formerly-minnesota-vikings-admits-authorizing-bounties

thank god cris carter is speaking on what everyone has been refusing to admit: bounties are not uncommon in the nfl

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I don't think being not uncommon makes it something that should happen.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    mad13x360pft_front1_medium.jpg

I don't like it at all. The look on Johnson's face is just so...wide-eyed.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Madden 13, sponsered by Subway

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Rating Pending...maybe it will be rated M for blood and language and sex.

• Options
    This interview with Bill Romanowski sounds like a bunch of bullshit spewing from his mouth.

I fucking hate Bill Romanowski.

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7907610/cris-carter-formerly-minnesota-vikings-admits-authorizing-bounties

thank god cris carter is speaking on what everyone has been refusing to admit: bounties are not uncommon in the nfl

Romanowski is denying he ever said anything like that to Carter or anyone. I mean come on. “I’m gonna end your career, Carter." Those are the words of a crazy person!

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Isoldae wrote: »

That's true but once again the commissioner landed like a ton of bricks on the first guys to get caught when the reality is that it's probably a pretty common thing.

• Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »

Ok, I'll bite. How can they put that bigass stadium next to the Staples Center? Are they joking?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Peen wrote: »
    Isoldae wrote: »

That's true but once again the commissioner landed like a ton of bricks on the first guys to get caught when the reality is that it's probably a pretty common thing.

Its more like landing on a ton of bricks on the first guys to get caught lying and trying to cover it up. Dishonesty (and the perceived disrespect it carries) is what made them get punished so hard

Goose! on
  • Options
    It becomes a whole new ballgame when it becomes public. I'm sure a lot of shit happens behind close doors that fans are better off not knowing about.

• Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    This interview with Bill Romanowski sounds like a bunch of bullshit spewing from his mouth.

I fucking hate Bill Romanowski.

I know, right? bill romanowski, who has a reputation for being overly violent, amongst a group of guys who are paid millions of dollars to be violent as a profession should say something

KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    snip

I don't like it at all. The look on Johnson's face is just so...wide-eyed.

I think that's the first time I've really looked at Calvin Johnson's face.

Marth on
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Chris Carter is a dickhole.

That's my take on the news.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    snitches get stitches bounties

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Starring The Situation!

Who wouldn't want to date that guy?

• Options
    HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    I may have to watch this show. Especially if Gronk and Suh double date.

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Options
    In the first round, celebrities will listen to “sexy singles” describe themselves. If the celebrity bachelor likes what he hears, instead of a big red button the star will pull his “love handle,”

Hey now!

• Options
    I know it's going to be cancelled

But god, please wait until after the Suh episode airs to cancel it

• Options
    Fuck that, I want to see who wins a date with Taylor Hicks

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Warren Sapp sure would be a catch.

Who wouldn't want to date a bankrupt, fat loudmouth.

• Options
    LTM wrote: »

Ok, I'll bite. How can they put that bigass stadium next to the Staples Center? Are they joking?

Well, right now that whole area is the convention center, so the plan is to just switch it out. And it's not like traffic in downtown LA could get worse.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    bill romanowski just sounds like a psychopath all the time

• Options

Well, right now that whole area is the convention center, so the plan is to just switch it out. And it's not like traffic in downtown LA could get worse.

Ah OK, that makes sense. I just remember seeing aerial shots of the Staples Center and its just wall to wall shit as far as the eye can see.

• Options
    I read that as anal shots and it was a much better sentence.

• Options

Ah OK, that makes sense. I just remember seeing aerial shots of the Staples Center and its just wall to wall shit as far as the eye can see.

Yeah, I actually like the plan compared to the other stadium proposal out in the middle of nowhere. Plus the city is on-board for once, and with AEG footing a large portion of the bill, I can see it getting done at the city level. The question of whether a team comes out here is a much different story.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    So I just read the Carter thing.

I honestly don't get the problem. I think there's a difference between him telling a lineman, "That guy took a shot at me, I'll give you $X every time you drill him to teach him a lesson," and a DC setting up a pool for guys to go after tearing someone's ACL.

I could be entirely off-base in this, though.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    so Aaron Rodgers twitter is either hacked, or he got some serious weed from Arian Foster

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    so Aaron Rodgers twitter is either hacked, or he got some serious weed from Arian Foster

I looked at said tweets

they are hilarious in every sense of the word.

• Options
    RB Joseph Addai officially signed with the Patriots.

• Options
    Addai is pretty solid when he is healthy.

• Options
    Addai is pretty solid when he is healthy.

He's pretty terrible, guy's only had two 100+ yard rushing games since 2008 but he'll fit in their change your back every other down system just fine.

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Vince Young to the Bills.

For some reason Dallas Clark's wiki page says he plays for KC, but I don't think we signed him.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Vince Young has signed with the Bills.

This discussion has been closed.