As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sean Bean was impaled in the making of this [CHAT]

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I am so excited for the Avengers that I am physically nauseous.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I don't care if I posted it earlier but I I have had this gif has been running for me all night. And every time I see it I giggle.

Linked due to huge.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    "It is like my dick's Rambo and fuckin' is the Vietnam War"

Man.

MAN.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Not at all ME3 spoiler but you never know, involving my feelings for Miranda and Liara
    So Miranda's literally the perfect woman, and I kind of told her I'd be her boyfriend after not seeing her forever, but Liara really does it for me. I mean, she set up that entire information hub in like an hour and she's the Shadow Broker and all. Plus, being blue is interesting. Yeah, I got it bad.

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »

Man.

MAN.

So he doesn't get to win?

Or after sex his best friend loses his legs?

Man.

MAN.

No cuz see no matter how awesome his dick is the war cannot be won. Because of politicians.

Not at all ME3 spoiler but you never know, involving my feelings for Miranda and Liara
    So Miranda's literally the perfect woman, and I kind of told her I'd be her boyfriend after not seeing her forever, but Liara really does it for me. I mean, she set up that entire information hub in like an hour and she's the Shadow Broker and all. Plus, being blue is interesting. Yeah, I got it bad.

ME3 discussion...
    I am going with Liara on my current play through. I slept with Garrus on my femshep because he is the best. Though your relationship with Liara as a best friend is pretty awesome as well.

I am turning down Tali for Liara man that is how good she is.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I really love Liara. Like, she's beating out the ultimate woman with the ultimate ass. That says a lot for me. I want a lady like Liara.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Man.

MAN.

No cuz see no matter how awesome his dick is the war cannot be won. Because of politicians.

Politicians are condoms?

Politicians are condoms 2k12.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Edit: deleted. i was drunk and shameful.

Deebaser on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    $30 is a shitty wedding present? What do you expect from people?

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    I am afraid of every man who ever felt inclined to act remotely violent in front of me.
    Except Chu.

yGxvf.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

Liaras awesome. She's also rich and powerful. You could be a stay at home Shepard if you wanted

Liara is terrible at her job. Everything important comes as a surprise to her.

Add 50 lbs.

• RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    I really love Liara. Like, she's beating out the ultimate woman with the ultimate ass. That says a lot for me. I want a lady like Liara.

ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular

A. Sign the card.
    B. Put a little more thought into the present and it's presentation.
    C. Tits work too.

edited April 2012
    POOF!

Caveman Paws on
    yo whats up kagera

How high is Rent right now.

And this is how she feels.

I will stop posting this gif when it stops being funny to me.

u7stthr17eud.png
    not high enough to lust after a video game woman on the internet, ill tell you that much

yo what it be mazzyx

Good to see you Rent.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Rent wrote: »
    yo whats up kagera

Waiting for this redownload of ME3 DLC finish so I can finally fucking start playing.

Kickin' Back

Havin' a Bud

You brah? You good?

edited April 2012
    Edit: deleted. i was drunk and shameful.

Deebaser on
    edited April 2012
    Edited for mulligan

Kagera on
    edited April 2012
    Texas forever!

OnTheLastCastle on
    BUT.

Weddings are not about profit, dogg.

not high enough to lust after a video game woman on the internet, ill tell you that much

mhm mhm

BUT.

Tell that to the wedding industry!

BUT.

Tell that to the wedding industry!

Oh for them it's ridiculous. Why do you think it was $100 a plate. It certainly wasn't because the food was made by Wolfgang Puck.

mhm mhm

just sayin dogg

Deebaser wrote: »

Well the plates were $100+ a piece. I understand not everyone is straight baller, but $30 is kinda dick. The least I ever face as a wedding present ever in my life was $75 in 2003 as an undergraduate with no guest.

I guess I did not understand the logistics. I will give more to weddings I attend. $30-40 seemed fine as that was above most things on their registry. Since I tip 30%+ this won't really be a problem, I just didn't understand.

I do live in Iowa though so my rent is $300 for a giant house and my Tanqueray G&Ts are $2.

a 1%er eh?

mhm mhm

just sayin dogg

I said like her. As in, embodying the qualities of this fictional character. Because that's possible.

WHAT BRINGS YOU BACK TO US RENT YOU ARE SO FUN.

edited April 2012
    ed nvm

Rent on
    ahahahahaha u mad

nooooooooope.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    weddings are kind of a big deal

$30 is like, happy 17th birthday

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.