Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A question on a paper

RandaRanda Registered User
edited May 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Hello all,
can anyone provide me with ideas in writing a paper about violence,death and fear in Disney movies?? what kind of theories should I apply??

• a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Well, if you want a good grade, I would use the theories you've learned from your teacher this semester. You will probably be graded based on applying those, so I would start there. Beyond that, the obvious movie to start with would be Lion King.

• RandaRanda Registered User
    I'm doing the Lion King and Monsters,Inc. The thing is it's a Writing Research Papers course and we choose whatever topics we want, so it would be my own work to look for theories and apply methodologies!

• RendRend Registered User regular
    Just by way of fyi, not only does this forum have a "we won't do your homework for you" rule, but your post is very broad, and it looks like you registered just to post it.

• TubeTube Says some shit Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Do your own homework

This discussion has been closed.