As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] PAX Prime 2012 Room Share Thread

12346»

• Options
    TheOmega000TheOmega000 Registered User new member
    Date Arriving: August 31
    Date Leaving: September 2
    Spots Needed: Just me
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Doesnt matter
    Best Contact Method: my email theomega000@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Going to be bouncing between PAX and the International and really just need a place to stay when not at those two. I really only need a spot on the floor since I would be willing to bring a sleeping bag. Leaving tomorrow and will still check this regularly.

• Options
    tekr0mancertekr0mancer Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE

Date arriving: August 31st
    Date leaving: September 1st (am)
    Spots needed: one humanoid
    My gender: man (a muppet of a man)
    Your gender: immaterial
    Best contact method: private message

Just need some space to crash for several hours until the bus in the morning. Can only afford to pay a modest amount (can barter chores instead, or let you win at arm wrestling). Just trying for an upgrade over the bench in the bus station or drinking coffee in Denny's all night.

• Options
    CurtDoggCurtDogg Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Getting into Seattle right now, and still haven't found a place yet. :( The closest affordable place I could find is like an hour bus ride away. If anyone still has a spot,please PM or txt me at 510-304-5697. I got $100 tonight, and can get you $30 more tomorrow

CurtDogg on
  • Options
    CrogothCrogoth Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE
    Already in town
    hotel cancelled one of my reservations, now I gotta find a place for all the people I was rooming with.

Just need one spot, both days if possible

Contact method: ah135481@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.