As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Legend of Korra: Outside The Law, The Promise Comes Out May 30th

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Also maybe Mako is kinda intimidated by the whole Avatar thing. I certainly would be creeped out by 1000s of people judging me on whether I was acting in balance every single moment.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    It's Sparky Sparky Boom Man!

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    It's Sparky Sparky Boom Man!

hands down one of aang's best lines

that delivery somehow makes me giggle every time

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Hitler did Disney fanart.

this is 100% true

this picture?
    whitler123.jpg

it was drawn by Hitler

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Aang is such a likeable kid.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Also maybe Mako is kinda intimidated by the whole Avatar thing. I certainly would be creeped out by 1000s of people judging me on whether I was acting in balance every single moment.

what if you are boning and she enters the avatar state

then you are like, boning hundreds of people at once

many of which are old men

Pony on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    bonus

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »

what if you are boning and she enters the avatar state

then you are like, boning hundreds of people at once

many of which are old men

Congratulations, you've uncovered a new fetish.

• Options
    moocowmoocow Registered User regular
    on the downside, your bedpost won't have room for all them notches

imttnk.png
    PS4:MrZoompants
  • Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    Kor wrote: »
    "do they have bathrooms in the spirit world?"

I hated that line so bad.

It's like the writers were thinking, "Okay guys, we've laid down a lot of really heavy stuff. A lot of drama, a lot of info, a lot to grasp. We need a quick shot at some comic relief. Any idea?"

"Poop joke?"

"Poop joke it is!"

Now cut back to all that really important dramatic stuff.

kindof an easy way to establish that it's not a physical reality but some odd dream like state where normal rules and normal consequences don't apply

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular

When Mako first meets Korra he thinks it's another of Bolin's fangirls (ergo mild disdain is probably understandable). But once he realizes she's the Avatar, yeah he's probably a bit intimidated.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

I think he also is steering clear because Bolin's into her. In episode 3, when he can't find Bolin, he says something like "the lovebird must be paying a visit"

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    hes just a giant jerko in general, he was even going to be mean to asami until she took off her helmet

it is actually bolin who is the best please and thankyou

• Options
    yes this is true Bolin is the best

tumblr_m3ijnpyWuG1rv7ffao2_250.png

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Bolin is the nice guy who will get friend zoned, let me refer you to the ladder theory

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    hes just a giant jerko in general, he was even going to be mean to asami until she took off her helmet

So do you not find yourself upset when you get hit by scooters??

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    KorKor Known to detonate from time to time Registered User regular
    Avraham wrote: »

It's like the writers were thinking, "Okay guys, we've laid down a lot of really heavy stuff. A lot of drama, a lot of info, a lot to grasp. We need a quick shot at some comic relief. Any idea?"

"Poop joke?"

"Poop joke it is!"

kindof an easy way to establish that it's not a physical reality but some odd dream like state where normal rules and normal consequences don't apply

I refuse to believe that line had anything else behind it other than random poop joke.

DS Code: 3050-7671-2707
    Pokemon Safari - Sneasel, Pawniard, ????
  • Options
  • Options

"Poop joke?"

"Poop joke it is!"

I refuse to believe that line had anything else behind it other than random poop joke.

poop jokes are kinda the highest form of humor

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular

well I think it's understandable to be angry to someone who just hit you with a moped

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

"Poop joke?"

"Poop joke it is!"

poop jokes are kinda the highest form of humor

Why did the poop cross the road?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    oh, please

it's clearly a pee joke

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    He's treating Asami "better" because he's dating her and crushing on her

being grumpy and cold towards someone doesn't make you a shallow jerk

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    R0land1188R0land1188 Registered User regular
    He thought Korra was a Bolin fangirl and didn't even want her around to begin with. Thats why he was Sir Jerkface, he thought she was Bolin's. You don't go after your brothers love interest, it's the code.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    you can still be polite to your brother's girlfriend

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    WE DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR TINY BLADDER

• Options
    holy shit

Nightmares and Daydreams is the funniest episode yet

• Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    Bolin is an acceptable character because he brings along Pabu.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    you can respect your brother's space without being a rude prat to their crushes?? he wouldnt even shake korra's hand
    -Tal wrote: »

well I think it's understandable to be angry to someone who just hit you with a moped

not so much when he blindly ran into the middle of the street

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    holy shit

Nightmares and Daydreams is the funniest episode yet

"but did you prepare for....your math test!"

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    I brought pants this time!

• Options

I think he also is steering clear because Bolin's into her. In episode 3, when he can't find Bolin, he says something like "the lovebird must be paying a visit"

yeah Mako isn't trying to cockblock his brother

he's bein' a good bro

he knows Bolin is into her and when he can't find Bolin he immediately goes to Korra, not because he wants her help but because he assumes that Bolin's making a booty call

• Options
    well, that took a turn for the really fucking scary really quickly.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    I guess at least some of our future entertainmentvalue will be derived from analysing how well the Ferret-brothers uphold the Bro Code.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    im so confused, do men usually act like pricks to their friends' girlfriends because ive never seen this before

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    im so confused, do men usually act like pricks to their friends' girlfriends because ive never seen this before

i'm a huge asshole to my roommate's fiancee but she is an asshole to me so it's all in good fun

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular

Mako never thought that Korra was Bolin's girlfriend. He assumed she was one of his crazy fangirls that Bolin regularly bangs and then drops like a sack of komodopotatoes.

• Options
    He could also just not like her very much? Or maybe he likes her too much and he is confused and something is wrong with his swimsuit area

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I loved when Naga met Pabu for the first time.
    All, "grrr, we're animals!" and Korra is all, "Chill, yo." and then they sniff each other and are all "We cool."

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Mako and bolin are both lame

Shock rod lieutenant forever

This discussion has been closed.