As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SE] Tube's Saturday Night Hitman 2 live stream DONE!

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Whos this?

edit: Thanks, Berk!

Liiya on
  • Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    I might like the song if I didn't hate his voice. Didn't really have any trouble understanding him, but the accent in combination with that particular voice makes me want to hit someone.

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    I honestly liked Tube's own music more than that last song. It wasn't bad, but I didn't find it remarkable.

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    I prefer Tube being funny to pensive

Hopefully the game frustrates him into unintentional hilarity

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Tube just broke the one inviolate rule of the board....

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Tube just broke the one inviolate rule of the board....

its not on the forums

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited May 2012
    I'm back, Tube. You can go back to being funny. :P

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Bogey wrote: »
    I'm back, Tube. You can go back to being funny.

Actually I'm kind of finding his musical opinions really interesting listening

Just don't tell him that

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Bogey wrote: »
    I'm back, Tube. You can go back to being funny.

Actually I'm kind of finding his musical opinions really interesting listening

Same

• Options
    DAMN YOU ROOMMATE

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    this is absolutely delightful
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Music selection is making this some John Woo shit.

august on
  • Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Rufus + hitman == winner

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    crowd was cheering this last kill

• Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    I'd actually forgotten the priest existed.

I'd make an awful cloned assassin.

• Options
    Tube is bringing the truth

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

• Options
    PLAY FREEBIRD

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    queen - I want to break free

• Options
    Bit of Alabama 3?

• Options
    Hail Mary - Tupac.

• Options
    Play more of your band!

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    queen - I want to break free

seconds

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    hell yes Woke Up This Morning

good choice alistair/tube

• Options
    Alabama 3 have produced a couple of dud albums but their acoustic version of Love Will Tear Us Apart is heartbreakingly good.

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    hell yes Woke Up This Morning

good choice alistair/tube

This is fantastic

I've always liked this song, but I never knew who performed it

This has turned me on to a lot of great music

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    is there really no better way to do this level?

good lord

• Options
    How the fuck did they dodge Tube's bullet's there?

• Options
    Firematic.Firematic. Registered User regular
    There is no such thing as too many tree puns.

• Options
    @Lewie P's Stepdad: Here's a walkthrough of the level if you need it
    This level will be one of the most difficult and fun levels to get silent Assassin on. Why? Because there's like 30 guys you have to kill but they're all in fortified positions. Disguises here are completely useless. Don't even bother. These guys are going to all know each other. So there's no point in trying to fool them. Note their matching tattoos. The first two guys are the hardest guys to kill.

Okay to get started, you probably realize that you don't have a gun. In the first room (I know it's outside but what ya gona do about it) there are two guards over to the right. One walks around the outside at a quick pace and the other walks at a slower pace right next to that big door. What you should do right away is run and squat down by the wall right by the tree off to your right. Once you're squatted on the west side of the wall the fast walking guard will walk past you. Make sure you're face straight north. Then as the guard walks right in front of you stand up and go into sneak mode and follow him to where he stops. Then strangle the power walking jerk and drag him back a little into the darkness there so the other guard doesn't see him lying around. Then walk east and duck behind the column here until the guard patrolling in front of the door walks to you all the way and starts heading back. Sneak out and strangle him and then drag his body around the corner from the double doors.

Then go to the double doors on the east side of the courtyard and look through the keyhole. You need to be pressed up against the doors and as far to the left as you can be. Wait for the guard patrolling there to show up in the keyhole walking to the right. As soon as you can see him fling open the door sneak out and strangle him. Next jump down from the south most part of the ledge there. There is another guard that is patrolling along the side of the ledge. Strangle him or shoot him in the back of the head, something. Then the next best thing to do is go to the shed. Get a silenced pistol and sniper rifle. There is a sniper in the training building opposite the shed with the laptop in it. So walk around the back of the weapons shed and out to the well. Using the well as cover, snipe the guy in the training area. Once he's down enter the side entrance of the church into the dungeon there's a guard on patrol in here. You can walk up to the top of the steps and watch him walk back and forth. Strangle him. Then go all the way down to the door on the right. Pick the lock and go in and get the church key. Then return to the laptop shed. Due west of the shed there is a secret entrance into the church, use the church key here.

ONCE INSIDE YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN SNEAK MODE for the rest of the time you're in the church unless you need to stand up all the way to take a shot. This is very important because any noise, and you've got guards looking the wrong way, and you won't have an easy time after that.

At the top of the stairs look to your left. There are two doors on this wall. Go through the left door. There will be a guy here. Use the fiberwire on him and then go around the corner to your left. There is another guy. Use your fiberwire on him as well. Then go back to the last room and go up the wooden stairs there. Open the right door but don't go through and kill the sniper standing right in front of you with your sniper rifle. The sniper rifle will not alert them since they don't know where it's coming from. Then scoot through the door and look up and to your left. In the top balcony in the far left corner there is a sniper, take him out. If you look at ground level you'll notice another sniper looking up into the balcony. Shoot him too real quick. Then sneak up the stairs in the previous room. At the top there is a door to your left. Open it. There should be two guards facing the other direction. Fire a sniper shot into them killing both of them with one shot. Every sniper weapon has this ability minus the crossbow and the m195. Then step back to the other door at the top of the stairs. Open it as well, but stand off to the left a bit. If you stand directly in the door you'll get shot. Move until you can see the guy standing right in front of the door and snipe him. Then go back through the door on the left. You can stand out here and snipe everyone on the floor level, just remember that there is a guy in the far corner on the top balcony to the right. If you move slowly across you will come to a spot where you can see this snipers head and he can't see you. Snipe him. Then take out the five or so more guards on the floor level. Then go west through the door and open the door directly to your right. Here there is another guard with his back to you snipe, strangle him, then head down the stairs and there is a guard with his back to you shoot him in the head and the objective status will change.

Then there's the final shoot out with the Russian guy. To initiate this you need to find a good sniping spot, preferably on the top balcony, then shoot out the small piece of stain-glass in the confession booth. If you sniper him with one of the custom rifles one shot to the body will do it. He'll run around franticly for awhile and you can easily kill him in that time. Otherwise he runs up the balcony and sees where you are and then will run to the side you're on. You can just wait by the door and when he opens it pop a round off. Enjoy the ending. I've heard that you can lure to him one side by walking back and forth if you miss him while he's on the floor and then when he comes pop him and you still get the silent Assassin Ranking. And if you've watched the ending your saying how do I know that you got the silent assassin ranking. Well I specifically held off getting any silent assassin rankings, then beat the last level like this, then when you load the last save (redemption at Gontranno) you get to go to any level blah blah blah and I have the ballers SD. Like I said I've got a lot of times on my hands. Actually I recently discovered that as long as you beat this level you get an SA rating on it.

((((((((ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION))))))))))
    Annihilate everyone. Just run to the shed and get the m4. If you load the St. Petersburg Revisited you get the objectives screen in the bottom center there is the mission select option. Here you will be able to select levels and go back and pick up other weapons you'd like to kill everyone with. The best gun is the m60 in my opinion. Shoots through multiple people, 100 round clip, semi-automatic fire, what else could you ask for?

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    That's a walkthrough to get silent assassin which I think is slightly more work than he wants to do.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Don't read the FAQs, they won't fill you with hope...

Wow, watching the opening cut scene means the guards start in differnt - worse - positions.

Alistair Hutton on

• Options
    Roommate!
    And Sarah!

• Options
    ROOMMATE'S BACK

• Options
    Hello, Roommate and Friend!

• Options
    edited May 2012
    RoomMate's back, and drunk again.

Someone stage an intervention.

EDIT: holy shit, a shoutout.

Lord_Snot on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    dvdvdcd

• Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    watching hitman 2 is an improvement over a simply red cover fuck

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    I would definitely fuck Stephen Fry as well. Or have a language wank over him.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Killed by reloading!

• Options
    Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    The Monobrowed purveyor of ultimate filth.
    Chris de Burgh is awful
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT8hVPUlIJ4

Ginger Mijango on