As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Wrestling Thread] We all dig crazy chicks

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I hope they use these two teams to rebuild the tag division with good matches.

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Wait, when the hell did we put the tag titles on Cryme Tyme? #RAWTonight

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Mason Ryan sighting!

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Well holy shit they are actually building a tag team feud. Good for them.

Sweeney where was Ryan?

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    Wait, when the hell did we put the tag titles on Cryme Tyme? #RAWTonight

Love this so much. Nice to see Ziggler get a win and a feud between those two teams could really help rebuild the tag division.

edited May 2012
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Well holy shit they are actually building a tag team feud. Good for them.

Sweeney where was Ryan?

Talking to Abraham Washington, Primo, Epico and Rosita backstage

Sweeney Tom on
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Ziggler got popped

that's gonna swell

edited May 2012
    Well that's good that he's going back to being a heel.

And yes for Ziggler getting a win and a potential PPV Tag team title spot. Keep this shit up WWE.

wirehead26 on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    as long as he's just, you know, muscle

he's pretty good at standing around looking imposing and occasionally body slamming someone, but outside of that, blech

that camera is way too close to Cena

Oh don't get me wrong he should be on the list of talent cuts if that ever starts happening but if they insist on keeping him around a bodyguard role is best suited for him unless he starts to magically improve in the ring.

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Oh, hey Maxine.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Dear Divas, please shut up until you take advantage of the opportunity to kick the crap out of Eve.

Love, RMED.

[IMG][/img]
    When did Layla get competent in the ring?

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I've yet to figure out what Maxine actually is, but god damn am I attracted to it.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    I've pretty much given up hope of Kharma coming back so that when she does I'll be completely surprised.

edited May 2012
    Why isn't that just a singles match? Is it really helping to have Kelly Kelly have an entrance and practically do nothing?

Also that match just seems unfair. Layla have a former Divas champ as your partner. Natalya you get a jobber from NXT, no you don't get to be in the match despite being the best wrestler involved.

I must say that Layla's roll up looked awesome and I love her rocking the Rick Rude neckbreaker.

Magell on
    edited May 2012
    I think Layla was doing some training with the FCW crew for a while before coming back, that might explain why she's slowly becoming British Sara Del Rey.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    World Wrestling Entertainment: Hey, kids, we know what social media is!

[IMG][/img]
    Them latching on to social media stuff isn't bad so long as they don't bombard us with it like the twitter shit from the last several months.

I just feel like they could be more conservative with it.

Way more conservative.

As in "Here's a quiet little ten second flash of our Twitter account once every hour, feel free to follow us."

[IMG][/img]
    edited May 2012
    Magell wrote: »
    I must interrupt the Raw talk to say that IVP is giving away free downloads of the 1994 Super J Cup

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=8148?osCsid=5c206e5526f0787d7e10a17bde9437e1

'sup ",long"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6vP7ud836k

I like this Wild Pegasus kid. He's got a bright future in this business and will in no way do irreparable damage to it.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
    I actually read a Mark Madden column

And it actually had something enjoyable in it

Scott Steiner stories! (note: DDMe = DDP, apparently DDP had a reputation backstage in WCW at least of only ever caring about himself, hence Mark calling him DDMe)
    Scott had insulted DDMe’s wife (C word) before Nitro. So, near show’s end, DDMe tried to exact revenge by sucker-punching Scott backstage. DDMe counted on A) landing one good shot and B) other wrestlers breaking up the fight before Scott could hurt DDMe too badly.

Problem was, DDMe’s punch wasn’t so good. And nobody wanted to break up the fight because everybody wanted to see DDMe get his ass kicked. Nobody stepped in until it became apparent that Steiner was intent on plucking out DDMe’s eye. Cooler heads prevailed, but barely.

Another time, Scott went to the ring during Nitro and cut a BRUTAL promo on Flair: “You belong where you’re at, in WCW, ‘cause WCW sucks!” Scott called Ric an “ass-kissing, backstabbing, butt-sucking bastard.” Totally unscripted. The TV time wasn’t even allotted to Steiner. He just went out there. Nobody stopped him because everybody was scared to death of him.

The night Scott pounded DDMe was the same night I refused to shake DDMe’s hand backstage. I got fired. Steiner didn’t. That’s OK. Both events combined to make the night a good memory as far as I’m concerned.

I love Scott Steiner. Holler if you hear me.

OK these Raw crowds have been quite hot lately. That's a good sign at least.

Magell wrote: »
    I must interrupt the Raw talk to say that IVP is giving away free downloads of the 1994 Super J Cup

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=8148?osCsid=5c206e5526f0787d7e10a17bde9437e1

'sup ",long"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6vP7ud836k

I like this Wild Pegasus kid. He's got a bright future in this business.

But my way makes it easier to burn onto a DVD. So there. I'm just glad that it's J-Cup '95 that I already own.

Mark Madden is still a shit bag though.

• SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Man, this episode of RAW is a damn snooze fest.

wirehead26 wrote: »
    Mark Madden is still a shit bag though.

Of course

But I could read stories about Scott Steiner being awesome and not taking shit from anyone all day

edited May 2012
    Bleh, that ending.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
    So happy to see Randy Otron eat a Bro kick.

I am aware or both misspellings and prefer both that way.

I am confused as to why they worked Orton's arm more than Sheamus. Possibly because Sheamus no sold the damage, but I can't be sure.

Man, this episode of RAW is a damn snooze fest.

Really? Show has seemed pretty good so far. Nothing groundbreaking but the crowd is hot and feuds are being advanced for the most part.

Orton RKOs Sheamus

Everybody's quiet for a few seconds

And then Orton's cheered

I'll never understand

So I guess Orton and Jericho might get introduced into the WHT match at the PPV. I'd have no problem with that.

Cryme Tyme/Ziggler was good, I think the ten minute intro for that Jericho tag match sucked all the momentum from it.

Cena video conference was crap.

[IMG][/img]
    At least we'll actually see Punk main event Raw for once so I'll tolerate the Cena thing. Besides it's nice to see him not wrestle all the time.

edited May 2012
    I really wish they'd let Punk off the leash.

These smack talk sessions with Laurinaitis are great, but sometimes it feels like he runs out of passable insults about halfway through.

EDIT: Also, somebody please kick the shit out of Eve. Please.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
    Welp I was right.

If there's one thing to take away from this page it's this: Laurinaitis should book a Super J-Cup after Over the Limit.

Mwx884o.jpg
    ANYTIME

FELLA

This discussion has been closed.