Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Zerzhul is a PAX mod now' by Rorus Raz

Bobkins FlymoBobkins Flymo Nice day for aWaa WeddingRegistered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
Spoiler: they argue about what the ritual actually consists of until they come to the consensus that it's making you buy them a bunch of booze.

0SZEg7b.png

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Really miss being able to put quotes in the context section...

For readability:
    "The mods welcome a new member of the team, and the previous new boy reassures him.
    Grifter wrote: »
    When do we tell him about the initiation ritual? And when do we have that scheduled?
    zerzhul wrote: »
    as long as it doesn't involve rectal pagers.
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    I'm still trying to secure the goat and acquiring fifty pounds of Pop-Rocks on such short notice is proving difficult, but I'm thinking next Tuesday should work.
    Echo wrote: »
    I'll get the barrel of fish.
    "

see317 on
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.