Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Game of Assholes, Season 2! The night is dark and full of spoilers' by SimBen

SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
  Shadowen likes this Post written by SimBen
about two years ago
"No context needed. I just saw the picture, saw the caption, and couldn't keep a straight face for five minutes."
Skull Man wrote: »
when they introduce him in season 1 he's butchering a deer the entire time he's berating jamie

which led to a joke I made about a fat little stereotypical king, all white beard and ermine robe, who blunders in during the monologue all "Jamie! My most precious son, pride of my life!" and then shoos off Tywin by like jabbing at him with his scepter all "Get out of here, you butcher! Back to your butching!"

sultanfromalladan.jpg
"Wherever whores go!"

sig.gif Aneurythmia, Javen and thatdude_frombaywatch really smell pretty good and this pie is for them: pie