Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (The 7 Divisions of Immortal Vampires)

DjRunzaDjRunza Registered User
edited May 2012 in Artist's Corner
BEHOLD! This is the first ever picture at initial stage of the illustration sketching for Zamelia and Chibi which was done by my friend and I. They are one of the 7 Divisions of Immortal Vampires who serve under Lord Olrox who became the new "King of Immortal Vampires" in my fangame of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow. The other 5 Division of Immortal Vampires are coming soon! Stay tune! Here's the picture below:

ZameliaandChibi.jpg

Do not hesitate to drop by some comments of yours in the box section below here. Cheers! :D

Credits:
Line Art by Arikado12
Colors by DjRunza

This discussion has been closed.