Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Mass Effect: Definitely the Work of a Flamer (Rebellion DLC Out Now!)

crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWSRegistered User regular
edited May 2012 in Social Entropy++
hey y'all you heard of this totally cool and not at all lame gun

lJfKo.png

whoa look at it

it looks so futuristic
An innovation of Admiral Daro'Xen, the Arc Pistol is a scaled-down Arc Projector that only requires thermal clips, to solve its power problems. The Arc Pistol uses a nonvisible laser to ionize the air and create a path for a high-ampere electric shock. For a more damaging blast, it can be charged up.

XgOvF.png

whoa look at that!! no gun can be bad with those stats
The Arc Pistol carries a large amount of ammunition given its potential power, but that is because charged shots consume up to 3 rounds at a time.
The Arc Pistol is very versatile; it can be used like a semi-automatic weapon boasting the same rate of fire as the M-3 Predator. When used as a charged weapon, it is just as powerful as some of the more powerful weapons like the M-6 Carnifex, or the M-77 Paladin.

what??? man i am so ON this gun y'all and i think we should all use it all of the time on multiplayer together so check out this totally cool spreadsheet of arc pistol lovers who will shoot arc pistols with you in multiplayer

speed racer's mom is playing through this series or something i don't know she doesn't have an arc pistol so i don't care

and i guess jordyn has a site too wake me when it's an arc pistol fan site

crwth on

This discussion has been closed.