Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Let's talk about Diablo 3, baby' by No Great Name

No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTEDRegistered User regular
  Shorty likes this Post written by No Great Name
about two years ago
"Hilarious. Context: [quote="Moriveth;23044650"][quote="neville;23043579"][quote="IpseDixit;23042954"]I mean if they were determined to make the battletags visible why don't they just do a two line system, Character name in large battletag in smaller text below? All problems solved @Neville I demand you present my idea to the board [spoiler]You guys have a board that you can present things to right?[/spoiler][/quote] i can put it on a whiteboard downfall: nobody important will see it. 8-)[/quote] He said to present it So you have to go "Whiteboard, here is this idea!"[/quote]"
"I'll go tell whiteboard"

"I think he meant go get whiteboard"

"Whiteboard guess what"

Xbox Live: OGSirToons PSN: NoGreatName Bnet Tag: SirToons#1214 NNID: SirToons
Steam ID: SirToons 3DS: 3024-5277-3254 Twitch: SirToons check.php?c=sirtoons