As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] That's SOOOO Draven!

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    join the tide of players moving to Click Game

HEY!

Sometimes I press Q-R as well thankyouverymuch

i'm glad that i'm not the only one who bound my d3 skills to QWER

• Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    pretty sure phreak put the preview up real early so he can play d3 all weekend

He likes to play his Witch Doctor as a jungler.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    pretty sure phreak put the preview up real early so he can play d3 all weekend

He likes to play his Witch Doctor as a jungler.
    Well played, sir.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    No more free to play characters in ranked...

WORST PATCH EVER.

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to the new SR - sometimes I play on a computer that's kind of old and wowwwwww the framerate is nothing

When they were going into information available re: turrets I thought they were gonna say they fixed the thing where if you weren't looking at a turret when it was being hit then you can't tell what the hp is once it goes into fog of war

Plus, when I try to keep tabs on wards, once the screen moves off of it, the timer stops. I can't sit there and babysit that ward, so I end up losing vision and having to brave the darkness to drop another one.

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    hey who wants to read my rivenxirelia lesbian fanfiction

chapter one: "the time for cock is over..."

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular

GO AWAY CASS

• Options

Sorry, too busy writing my own League of Legends / Harry Potter crossover fanfiction.

• Options
    zerg rush wrote: »

Sorry, too busy writing my own League of Legends / Harry Potter crossover fanfiction.
    Synopsis: Dumbledore needs a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher for Harry's 5th year. In desperation, he turns to the League, who sends to him Shauna Vayne...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    So, this picture is adorable. It's spoilered for huge.
    league_of_legends_poster_by_asianpanties-d509vew.jpg

Here's a link to the artist's deviantart.

• Options
    Spectrum wrote: »

Synopsis: Dumbledore needs a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher for Harry's 5th year. In desperation, he turns to the League, who sends to him Shauna Vayne...
    Synopsis: Luna has finally found her much sought-after Crumple-Horned Snorcack and brought one back to Hogwarts. Unfortunately, it seems to already have a name, Kog'Maw, and has a most voracious appetite...

Synopsis: In Azalea Potter's second year, a new teacher approaches, one who preaches of the dangers of the Void and answers only to the moniker 'Kassadin'. What happens when he begins to view Azalea as a surrogate for his own departed daughter and when an old enemy of his follows him to Hogwarts to take yet more from him? GWL AU

YOU'VE OPENED A DOOR THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEPT CLOSED, ZERG RUSH

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    i refuse to play with people who won't occasionally do stuff like

-> all stack items, while making puns in all chat like 'the stack pack' and 'a worthy stackrifice'
    -> all yordles, while roleplaying about being the elite forces of bandle city
    -> all sexy ladies in sexy outfits, talking about how Officer Caitlyn will police brutality you and plant drugs on your prone body
    -> all doctors, making medical jokes
    -> tolerate good natured shit talk, like "YOU CAN CALL ME WALMART, 'CAUSE I JUST GAVE YOU A TWO FOR ONE."

Don't forget these guys. Fucking hilarious! XD
    "Well, I already got my MD, boss."
    "What's goin' on with your health? I thought it was empty a second ago."
    "Yeah, I changed my mind about that."
    "Muscles, you got another needle stuck in your neck. Are you using...performance-'nhancing drugs?!"
    "GRAWR, MUSCLES!"
    These guys are just fucking great at going in character. I'd love to see a group of us at least try to do this.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8LISMa29Dw

I hate when people use tactics of placing minions in front of you! Confound it!
    "I gots a plan. Y'all best not worry about it too much...Aw shit."
    Rammus is just so god-damn worthless! XD

Hargaad of Omnar on

• Options

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    i hate that the first 10 minutes of every game is awesome until I have to play with my team and they suck.

not always. but I often find that I completely outclass my lane and then. . .oh wait my teammates are awful GG. There should be a single player LoL.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    yeah that's three loses in a row. none of them were my fault. two 4v5s and each game I had a high CS and did a fantastic job in my lane.

uninstall time.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    you should play with people.

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Oh hey looks like they're nerfing Cho's rupture

Because too many people were playing him, I guess

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Burnage wrote: »

...they are what?

Goddamn it, Riot, Cho is already not exactly stellar, why the hell do you want to nerf him even more?! Is it because he doesn't have boobs so he doesn't bring in the money?

Drascin on
    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    nolifekingnolifeking Registered User regular
    Guys, guys. Something magical just happened.

I'm in a game as naut jungle. Lanes are failing even though I gank them. People begin to bitch. We step up our game, takes some turrets and kills. Then

nautcomp.jpg

Not only was I not berated as the jungler but actually complimented in a ranked game. That should be like and achievement.
    PS my only death was a successful dragon steal.

Also PS-
    Naut is like my new favorite jungle. that team comp was perfect for him. As soon as I hit someone with some CC, they were dead. I was all *anchor* MARKED FOR DEATH NOW YOU DIE!

Steam - nolifeking
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    yeah that's three loses in a row. none of them were my fault. two 4v5s and each game I had a high CS and did a fantastic job in my lane.

uninstall time.

You need to win the other lanes, too.

Also, screw this game. I'm playing Secret World and killing all the monsters!

MrGrimoire on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Drascin wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »

...they are what?

Goddamn it, Riot, Cho is already not exactly stellar, why the hell do you want to nerf him even more?! Is it because he doesn't have boobs so he doesn't bring in the money?

It's only a minor thing, to be fair; they're just increasing its visibility. But considering how hard it is to land already...

Burnage on
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Hey guys, sorry about not being around the other night, had to pack for a week+ business trip and lost track of time.

• Options
    Smaug6Smaug6 Registered User regular

You could also open with, its the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was an age of wisdom, it was an age of foolishness, it was an epoch of lust, and epoch of no cock....

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    MrGrimoire wrote: »

uninstall time.

I can only win one lane at a time :(

alternatively I think I need to start making use of the "hey this person is good. i should play with them." tactic.

i know i'm not anything special in this game. but golly.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Finally I got a great mid who could capitalize on my ali jungle early game ganks. Soon as I do wolves/blue I'm in mid, and this guy for whatever reason picked ryze against malzahar. I got our malz 2 kills in the first 5 minutes. Ali is impossible to not get ganked mid early by unless you're willing to just hug your tower or burn flash right before I headbutt.

• Options
    C'mon, nobody?
    So, this picture is adorable.

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    Finally I got a great mid who could capitalize on my ali jungle early game ganks. Soon as I do wolves/blue I'm in mid, and this guy for whatever reason picked ryze against malzahar. I got our malz 2 kills in the first 5 minutes. Ali is impossible to not get ganked mid early by unless you're willing to just hug your tower or burn flash right before I headbutt.

Or if you're brand. E, then let Q fly. Ali gets stunned mid headbutt, walk out of range of pulverize. Woo! Veigar stops it easy too.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    C'mon, nobody?

I see dozens of black soulless eyes staring at me.....

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Moridin889 wrote: »

Or if you're brand. E, then let Q fly. Ali gets stunned mid headbutt, walk out of range of pulverize. Woo! Veigar stops it easy too.

That's assuming I just run in all crazy and not after I see them use put their abilities on cd. Which I do. =P But not always. But yeah, it's not impossible to avoid, but it's not easy either.

Joshmvii on
  • Options
    Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    C'mon, nobody?

I see dozens of black soulless eyes staring at me.....

Not at you... INTO you.

• Options
    Moridin889 wrote: »

Ahri sends in the Charm and walks away, Ryze might be able to cage if he commands it right, Morg and Lux send the bind straight in stopping him from getting there. If Grag took Slam at 2 he's fine, otherwise might be dicier.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Ryze was one of the ones I was preying on. He caged me before I could headbutt, but he didn't flash so he ate the combo and death anyway. A lot of it comes down to how ready to react and good the player is, but that's always the case.

Joshmvii on
  • Options
    It's also important to remember that I do this the first time as soon as I get blue, so while I'm level 2, usually the AP mids are still 1.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Mr Waffles is casting for 4PL again!

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    MrGrimoire wrote: »

uninstall time.

I can only win one lane at a time :(

alternatively I think I need to start making use of the "hey this person is good. i should play with them." tactic.

i know i'm not anything special in this game. but golly.

Whenever I'm a major contribution to my team's wins, it's because I've killed/sent my lane opponent back to base, pushed the wave into his turret and ganked another lane. It's not always easy to do and it's not always possible (Akali vs Kayle is misserable, even if I was somehow matching her cs), but if you do it right, you should be back in lane just as your lane is pushing back towards your turret. Sure, you won't have an impeccable cs, but you should have gotten a dragon or two and maybe gotten other lanes some kills as well. Unless you're crushing and forcing them to 2+v1 you in top to keep you off their inhibitor turrret or something like that, winning your lane is not winning the game. Getting all the objectives is winning the game.

• Options
    Yeah, even if you just leave your lane and force another lane to blow a flash or just put some damage on them, you're helping your other lanes. And if you kill them all the better.

• Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    I think I am learning how to Riven. Went something like 14/2/X in Dominion with a few 3v1 triple kills, and other hilarious escapes. Sadly I am still pretty terrible with all of the other champions.

I play a decent Morg, I am awful as Kennen and I can't figure out the best way to Mundo. I was good with Jax before the rework but I can't seem to get him to work as well since.

• Options
    Dumb ideas that managed to work #67: AD Orianna with a Pantheon support bot lane. Went 4/0/11 with an enemy surrender at 20.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    so saintvicious is leaving CLG to jungle for Curse, hotshot is CLG's new jungler, voyboy is CLG's top lane, and crumbzz is going to dignitas

INCESTUOUS

liEt3nH.png
This discussion has been closed.