As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Connectivity

kakomukakomu Registered User regular
Ok, is it just me, or is everyone else having trouble connecting the PA and the forums? I constantly get mysql errors or the site doesn't load anything, or takes a long time to load. I check my connection with other websites and they work just fine.

I have 50 Gmail invites. If you want one, PM or IM me.
My game trading list.
baf4.gif
kakomu on

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited July 2004
    It's not just you, it's everyone. But the issue has been addressed. Check Alpha's thread about downtime.

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    VanVan Registered User new member
    edited July 2004
    Keith wrote:
    It's not just you, it's everyone. But the issue has been addressed. Check Alpha's thread about downtime.

Obviously it hasn't if it keeps happening to people. :roll:

Van on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited July 2004
    Van wrote:
    Keith wrote:

I said it's been addressed, not solved.

Dipshit.

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    Van wrote:
    Keith wrote:

Its probably a joke, but Im not in a good mood. You have to understand I just spent about 6-8 hours of my saturday trying to revive this site to be atleast somewhat useable.

*LOCKED*

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.