As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Creative Zen Vision:M and Mac's

aquabataquabat Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I just bought a Creative Zen Vision M and find its extremely PC oriented and the problem being, I own a Mac. Im trying to find stuff on the website but cant find any software for a Mac instead?

Does anyone else have this combination? I find it extremely frustrating in this increasingly Mac world.

aquabat on

• Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I use XNJB for my zen micro. It's not the greatest software in the world, but it's free and gets the job done. Hopefully it works for the vision m also.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    QuarterMasterQuarterMaster Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Gigglio wrote: »
    I use XNJB for my zen micro. It's not the greatest software in the world, but it's free and gets the job done. Hopefully it works for the vision m also.

QFT. I use this software with my Vision:M and my Mac and it works fine. Not as pretty as iTunes, but it gets the job done.

QuarterMaster on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Awesome, thanks guys

Do you have the ability to charge through your USB port on Macs? Im trying right now, and all thats happening is the on switch up the top is flashing on and off.

aquabat on
  • Options
    QuarterMasterQuarterMaster Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    aquabat wrote: »
    Awesome, thanks guys

Do you have the ability to charge through your USB port on Macs? Im trying right now, and all thats happening is the on switch up the top is flashing on and off.

I believe if you hook it up to the actual computer, and not the keyboard, that you can. Not positive though.

QuarterMaster on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    aquabat wrote: »
    Awesome, thanks guys

No reason it shouldn't work, if you plug it directly into the comp and not into a hub on the keyboard or something.

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Yah, its going straight into the comp and no good
    Blah

aquabat on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Ah, its kicking in now. Any other programs I should check out for this baby?

aquabat on