As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Rage of Bahamut] Manor of (Dis)illusions F2P CCG. Dragons. Cards. Boobies.

• DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for confirming. You just made me want to play MtG again as well ya silly goose. :P

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • ResIpsaLoquiturResIpsaLoquitur Not a grammar nazi, just alt-write. Registered User regular
    Anyone else active with a free fellow slot? I am beginning to figure out the depth involved.

At first, I would just upgrade cards one at a time. This requires the least cards, but it occurred to me that I hadn't tried evolutions with upgraded evolution fodder. It works, and gives greater stats. I'm curious how far down this rabbit hole goes.

League of Legends: MichaelDominick; Blizzard(NA): MichaelD#11402; Steam ID: MichaelDominick
    PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Djfowl61Djfowl61 Registered User regular
    Anyone else active with a free fellow slot? I am beginning to figure out the depth involved.
    What is your username? See me I have a free slot Djfowl61 :P

So I win for most rupees donated in 1 day. :D

• ResIpsaLoquiturResIpsaLoquitur Not a grammar nazi, just alt-write. Registered User regular
    Djfowl61 wrote: »

resipsa-pa

I tried to sends a request, but even though it says you have a slot free, it says you can't receive any new requests.

League of Legends: MichaelDominick; Blizzard(NA): MichaelD#11402; Steam ID: MichaelDominick
    PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular

resipsa-pa

I tried to sends a request, but even though it says you have a slot free, it says you can't receive any new requests.

Outstanding requests count against your limit. The receiver needs to cancel a request.

What is this I don't even.
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Oh hey, I didn't know there was a PA following for this game.

I'm about to drop my current Order, I think (since the 3 leaders/officers all left the game). Can I get an invite to whatever the PA order is? I'm VictorHenry in game.

vRyue2p.png
    edited July 2012
    Invite sent

Apparently kicking inactives cost us 20k in donations.

We're now 500k from our first construct! So far there have been only two votes. 1 Man, 1 God.

Dracil on
  • RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular

resipsa-pa

I freed up a slot and requested you.

Dracil wrote: »
    We're now 500k from our first construct! So far there have been only two votes. 1 Man, 1 God.

I believe actually that the best choice would be demon because they are a majority of our players.

Got my first Tears Stage 3! only took completing 94 floors. Hooray Holy Powder.

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    I believe that there is actually some bug right now in which you just press proceed and then back over and over again to trigger the tears stage without spending a single stamina point. I have tried it a few times, it's not worth it. The thing is basically a scam to wipe out your cure potions.

Woo! Completed my harp+ treasure set without using any magic circles!!!

This is annoying; if you put your Leader card in your deck it always takes the #1 spot, regardless of when you actually add it to the deck. Wryyyyyyyy

It didn't do that for me.

I have a DK Luciella as my leader and I want to put Camulia in my #1 slot in my ATK deck. I add Camulia, then Garmr, then Luciella and suddenly Luciella is in the center spot. I'll try again but I think it is doing this ><

• JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    I have a DK Luciella as my leader and I want to put Camulia in my #1 slot in my ATK deck. I add Camulia, then Garmr, then Luciella and suddenly Luciella is in the center spot. I'll try again but I think it is doing this ><

@Rius No, it does that to me too. basically I just list my leader card as something other than what is in my attack decks. this only really affects quest boss battles though and since I got fellows with 14k+ leader ATK cards, I'm usually fine. It is an annoyance but you can get around it.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
    Peas wrote: »
    I believe that there is actually some bug right now in which you just press proceed and then back over and over again to trigger the tears stage without spending a single stamina point. I have tried it a few times, it's not worth it. The thing is basically a scam to wipe out your cure potions.

Not so much a bug as intended feature. Basically the programmers made the moon trigger check before the stam check. So if you hit proceed and back over and over, even if you have no stam, you'll get the event. If yer lucky you can do this to trigger the level 2 and level 3 portions. When level 3 activates you'd then use a CW and have 5 mins at 50% off to push thru. Only thing is I never got anything more than 10k rupies so I don't know if you can do this AND get a rare card or not.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    It will show up in the center spot on the deck preview, but if you actually go attack someone, itll be wherever it is supposed to be.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    Alright, Djfowl61 changed his vote from Gods to Demon

Dracil Man
    VisibleHowl Gods
    Djfowl61 Demon
    Rius Demon

Demon is currently winning. We're <100k from 3mil, when it hits that, unless votes really shake up, it'll be Demon.

You know, I've been wondering. Sometimes in battle my ATK gets boosted, even though I didn't have any cards with ATK boost. For a while I thought maybe my DEF hits were just being reflected on my ATK instead, but I notice some cards say stuff like "boost man ATK/def" and I was wondering if maybe they actually boost both sides?

You know, I've been wondering. Sometimes in battle my ATK gets boosted, even though I didn't have any cards with ATK boost. For a while I thought maybe my DEF hits were just being reflected on my ATK instead, but I notice some cards say stuff like "boost man ATK/def" and I was wondering if maybe they actually boost both sides?

If you win against a quality opponent, I believe, you'll get a moral attk boost on your next attk. I've seen it stack so you can get a 10% boost and then again for a 20% boost. This will be separate before card boosts. So you may see order boost, realm match boost, (def leader if oponent is such, then maybe attk leader if you are such), then Moral victory boost. Then you'll go into the card boosts on either side.

76561197990097905.png
    I think that the most effective way to gain treasures is to user search and look for people with manageable defence powers and the treasures you want, and you need to know the lowest level that you can attack without that divine judgement crap.

How valuable are cure waters? Someone tried to trade to me a fully evolved Atlas for two of my cure waters. I turned it down, as the person was a stranger, so I assumed it not going to be fair.

Were my instincts on target?

PwH4Ipj.jpg
    Most trades you see are going to be unfair, this early.

When there's no event going on, generally, 2CW = 1 HP = 100k. Most clean Rares go for 1HP, high rares as high as 45HP, S rares start at 80-100 HP. Normals go 9 for 15k, high normals without skills 9 for 1HP, high normals with skills 9 for 2HP.

Right now there's an event on that makes CW worth almost 1HP each. So he tried to trade you what amounts to 4 high normal cards, without skills, for nearly the value of two rares. You did good to turn it down.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    How valuable are cure waters? Someone tried to trade to me a fully evolved Atlas for two of my cure waters. I turned it down, as the person was a stranger, so I assumed it not going to be fair.

Were my instincts on target?

Generally, 2 Cure Waters = 1 Holy Powder. A regular unevolved Rare card is worth around 1 HP, depending on what kind of deals you can scrounge up. That Atlas, fully evolved, would maybe be worth 2 CW if it was max enhanced, but even then it would be generous on your part. Unenhanced, it's a shitty deal for you. You definitely made the right decision not to make the trade.

Edit: I should have refreshed before posting, haha! Rius explained it a lot better than I did.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    If I could find someone willing to give me close to a 1:1 trade on CW/HP, I'd sell all of my CW immediately.

Of course, I only have like 15 CW, but still...

vRyue2p.png
  • SimpsoniaSimpsonia Registered User regular
    Someone earlier tried to trade me a 4-0 High Demon for two clean Werewolfs, I just laughed and clicked decline.

Mm, Werewolf isn't gonna be half bad. 6-6 looks like it might be 11346/10794. That'll be a nice addition to my attack deck. All that's left to replace is my dragon with another 10k+ atk card.

76561197990097905.png
  • Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    Alright, Djfowl61 changed his vote from Gods to Demon

Dracil Man
    VisibleHowl Gods
    Djfowl61 Demon
    Rius Demon

Demon is currently winning. We're <100k from 3mil, when it hits that, unless votes really shake up, it'll be Demon.

I vote demon

• GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    In case anyone's got any of these cards lying around;
    Selling Rares for 1HP Each:

Man:
    High Dancer
    High Lancer

Gods:
    Gold Fox - 3HP

Demons:
    Elder Vampire
    Garmr
    Skeleton Knight
    Skeleton Knight
    Skeleton Knight

Buying Rares:
    Astolfo (1HP)
    Lampetia (1HP)

Trading:
    1x Werewolf for 1x Astolfo
    1x Werewolf for 1x Lampetia

Buying:
    Normals (5k each)
    1x Archelon
    4x Camelot Knight
    1x Cat Vixen
    2x Chorus Girl
    3x Clay Golem
    3x Cockatrice
    4x Cu Sith
    1x Dark Elfling
    4x Fire Lizard
    4x Harpy Child
    4x Hobbit Lad
    2x Pirate
    2x Ronin
    4x Rookie Axe Fighter
    4x Rookie Bard
    4x Water Elemental
    2x Young Gunner

High Normals (10k each)
    2x Amazon
    3x Camelot Guard
    3x Dragon
    4x Empusa
    4x Gigas
    4x Harpy
    4x Hobbit
    1x Lady Gunner
    3x Meliae
    3x Strategist

Ok so I have been playing a bit and decided to try and join the order. I have nfc about the trading aspect yet. What is a hp in this context? Cause I'd like a Garmr and might have some of the junk cards laying around you want. I would be willing to just throw most of them at you if you like.

In game name is Gnizmo.

Gnizmo on
    edited July 2012
    It's a holy powder.

I have a Garmr (or any other rare) I'll trade for 1HP. Let me know and I'll pull it out of storage and trade.

What is with all the completely silly geese trades recently. Like a guy trying to trade me a Tier 1 maxed Ax Master for a mithril golem and like 7HP and some CWs.

Also, it seems the scams come mostly from high level players.

Edit: 4 votes for Demon, 1 for Man 1 for Gods, so I think it's safe to say we know who's gonna win. :P

Edit2: This game is so much better when you know someone in real life who you can trust to not screw you over intentionally. I've been using him as storage via canceled trades for all sorts of stuff like rupies and cards I don't immediately need. Just realized I can also store a bunch of feeder sets in the canceled trades, evolve a card I have in my def decks, and then immediately take the cards out and feed my new card so I don't have a long period of time with much lower defense. Also, when you're in the same room, it makes maxing archive bonuses a bit easier.

Dracil on
  • ThemadcowThemadcow Registered User regular
    No way is 1 CW worth 1 HP at the moment. At best it's 1.5:1 and then only if you get a sucker.

Likewise, rupies have lowered in value as anyone doing the event regularly (without spending much) will have around 2 million rupies in the bank, maybe more.

Interesting about the tears 'bug'. Considering you can get freebies such as 10xCW(personal) just for getting a stage 3 it would be quite an exploit.

• ThemadcowThemadcow Registered User regular
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    Mm, Werewolf isn't gonna be half bad. 6-6 looks like it might be 11346/10794. That'll be a nice addition to my attack deck. All that's left to replace is my dragon with another 10k+ atk card.

You are still better off with a 4-3 Luci. Better ATT (12,600ish), similar DEF and a far, far better skill. I'm currently attacking for around 65-70k with two 4 card Luci's and some 4-2 rares when skills activate.

Completed moon cradle + today and halfway through moon poker+!

Wooooooooooo 3000000 rupies donated exact!

All treasure collected for event!!!