As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Morning after podcasts

chuckleberryfinnchuckleberryfinn IrelandRegistered User regular
edited June 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Anyone know what happened to this show? I remember it being very funny but it seems to have dropped off the Internet.
I can't even find archives for the Podcasts anymore, did they scrap it in favour of the Scott and Kris show?

ORANGE YOU GLAD I DIDN'T SAY TECH BYTES?

No Protoss players were underpowered during this post.
chuckleberryfinn on

• Options
    KillgrimageKillgrimage Registered User regular
    Funny, I was just looking these up thinking the exact same thing.

...I guess I don't have much to add except I too miss the show and wish they'd start it up again

They have tons of projects going on though, it's probable they are already stretched thin.

• Options
    chuckleberryfinnchuckleberryfinn Ireland Registered User regular
    Yeah more than likely, maybe I'll nag them a on twitter or something. :)

• Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    They have said that the show was becoming too much work but that they'd still put them up on more of a monthly basis rather than weekly. I think there was concern that they couldn't keep up the pace with new guests and such.

XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    chuckleberryfinnchuckleberryfinn Ireland Registered User regular
    As7 wrote: »
    They have said that the show was becoming too much work but that they'd still put them up on more of a monthly basis rather than weekly. I think there was concern that they couldn't keep up the pace with new guests and such.

huh? It was Kris and Scott talking. I don't remember any guests, apart from the other people in the office.