As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

City of Steam (Upcoming Industrial Fantasy Browser MMO)

CoS_EthanCoS_Ethan GamerRegistered User regular
edited May 2013 in Games and Technology
Hello all, I’m Ethan and I work for an indie game developer, Mechanist Games. We are working on our debut title, City of Steam, a browser-based MMO in an industrial setting with steampunk elements.

If you've known of City of Steam and been keeping an eye on it since the game went public, be sure to sign up for our newsletter and have an eye on our dev journals for up-to-date game development.

To those that don't know what City of Steam is (no surprise, we're an indie developer, so getting widespread recognition is relatively harder for us). It's a browser-based MMORPG featuring a mix of industrial fantasy and steampunk elements, lightweight enough to play smoothly on even non-gaming computers and accessible straight from your browser. Even then, thanks to Unity 3D and a lot of in-house tools, we've managed to still make it look quite impressive,and all stored in but a few megabytes.

City of Steam evokes an industrial age fantasy set in a mechanical world during an industrial revolution where the boundaries between science and magic have begun to blur, where humanoid steamtoilers patrol the streets and levianthan airships float just above the rooftops. City of Steam is set on the World Machine, a vast and ancient system of interlocking gears powered by unfathomable energies. Current civilizations are built upon these, and the industrial aspects have always been part of the world's history and daily life; races such as humans and elves do exist, but they live alongside dwarves that are part-machine, robotic toilers that roam the land, and both magical and mechanical monstrosities that threaten their existence. Visit the World Machine page to take a better look at this animated world.

XaR3zv6.jpg

For a better picture of the game, check our latest Closed Beta Trailer, a lot has changed and improved since then, but it can still give a good idea for what we plan to make of our game:

http://youtu.be/ynmn3DjIDqA

Edit:

Hey everyone, we've opened gates of Nexus again, Beta is now launched and ready to play. Visit the link below if you don't have an account yet and start your journey in just minutes!
http://cos.r2games.com/signup

Thanks to your continuous support of our game, City of Steam has finally been approved on Valve's Greenlight approval system. We are thankful for everyone who voted for us and who spread the word! If you want to know more, you can find the full announcement here: http://cos.r2games.com/news/view/?id=1731

Also, we wrote up a dev journal (though delayed!), along with a video, about the showcase of City of Steam at PAX East and GDC 2013. The video itself is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhX8U14XarI

We may be small, but we’re very receptive to player feedback too, and strive to openly discuss the development process. Feel free to share your thoughts, and I’ll respond to any questions you may have. :)

City of Steam - Fight in a land of belching furnaces, clockwork marvels, and ancient evils. Visit City of Steam on Facebook for screenshots, dev diaries, and news updates!
CoS_Ethan on

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    I really like steampunk settings. Why did you guys choose to make it browser based though?

Steam: offday
  • Cos_AndrewCos_Andrew Registered User regular
    Hi annoffday,

I've been involved with the project for 6 years as it began from a series of RPG books(The New Epoch) David Lindsay, the co-founder/lead designer/GM wrote. I've even seen plenty of changes to them as well!

Okay, back to your question, why did we go with browser-based? Well we wanted to toy with the boundaries of what is possible in a browser. We also started using the Unity 3D engine the day it came out for PC and have grown as it has grown. We do expect people will look down on it at first because it is "browser-based" but as soon as one sees what we've packed in... well we're quite proud of that. The screenshots of Gardenworks and Beryl's Folly up there can shed some light on the matter. Gardenworks represents a 2.3 mb one-off download to players, even with all that detail, atmosphere, sound effects, etc. Beryl's Folly is only 1.8mb.

The browser allows us to reduce the barrier of entry to the City of Steam world to near zero and the amount of time we've spent optimizing this is... uncountable. The assets are streamed only when a player needs them (enters a new area/dungeon) and are mere MBs.

We're currently working on a new trailer to show off some of the major changes we've made in the last few months and we'll post it as soon as it is done. In the meantime check out the other video links posted above, keeping in mind they are a little dated and we'd love to hear what people think, even at this early stage. Videos not your fancy? We're looking forward to getting people in to the alpha test in mid-July too.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    This looks really cool. How large a screen do you need to play it optimally?

This looks really cool. How large a screen do you need to play it optimally?

Well it plays in browser at the set resolution of 1280x720 but there is a full-screen option that adds to the immersion. I've played it on a number of different screen sizes and found it to be good.

• MandresMandres Registered User regular
    Steampunk is always a good setting, but what's the gameplay like? Are we talking WoW-clone MMO with a combat focus? What will players be doing?

An interesting note about City of Steam is that we started making a turn-based game but right near the end... we tried it and err... it just didn't feel right. So here we are 8 months later, server re-written, combat, AI, well just nearly everything re-done to arrive at where we were for GDC 2012 in San Francisco. At that point we released a small sneak peek of a tech test but, among many other things, we kept hearing people ask us "WHERE IS WASD MOVEMENT ?!!?" (It was point-and-click movement only). Now, months later, the gameplay is far more ARPG, the WASD movement is far more fluid than we thought we'd ever get it and it is actually really fun, even this early!

Okay, what will players be doing? Well, we have always put a heavy emphasis on the story and the quest-lines. Very much story-emphasized quests. Of course you'll get your "go kill X and come back" but the quests tease of a larger world. Each player gets to push forward and to uncover their pasts, secret societies and family. In terms of features, City of Steam doesn't disappoint as it delivers a full-game experience, with the social side that everyone has learned to expect but not the huge 30 Gig client, so that you'll be able to play nearly anywhere.

I wouldn't say it is a WoW at all, if I were to say it was close to anything at all... Neverwinter Nights meets Diablo with industrial themes (Steampunk)... WoW is boring... Quite a few people have said it is a call-back to Arcanum and Baldur's Gate but I wouldn't say we've cloned anything as it has been an evolving experience to get to where it is today.

I hope that answers your question, if not touches on it a little.

• schmadsschmads Registered User regular
    Once you leave the stigma of "browser-based" behind (which at least from watching the videos looks valid... I didn't realize it was browser-based until I started reading... it's not your fault that old browser games were mostly mediocre), I think it's really nifty that you can get away with a really light-weight client, and then send only the content necessary. This makes it a lot easier to say "hey, try out this game... just click the link and play with me" as opposed to "hey, try this out... OK so get the client and let me know when it's done downloading tomorrow".

While I know that this may still be in flux, what style of grouping do you envision for the game? Small groups? Larger raids? Will solo play be an option?

Battle.net/SC2: Kwisatz.868 | Steam/XBL/PSN/Gamecenter: schmads | BattleTag/D3: Schmads#1144 | Hero Academy & * With Friends: FallenKwisatz | 3DS: 4356-0128-9671
    schmads wrote: »
    Once you leave the stigma of "browser-based" behind (which at least from watching the videos looks valid... I didn't realize it was browser-based until I started reading... it's not your fault that old browser games were mostly mediocre), I think it's really nifty that you can get away with a really light-weight client, and then send only the content necessary. This makes it a lot easier to say "hey, try out this game... just click the link and play with me" as opposed to "hey, try this out... OK so get the client and let me know when it's done downloading tomorrow".

While I know that this may still be in flux, what style of grouping do you envision for the game? Small groups? Larger raids? Will solo play be an option?

Exactly! We imagine people will share it around and say "Hey, check this out: www.cityofsteam.com " <--- done (well... when we release of course) We're talking a just over 2mb download to start up the selection screen. We even did some early tests a couple months ago while at an airport waiting, with a test server in the States -- I connected wirelessly through my iPhone then 3G and a the Great Firewall of China - the game ran fine and wait times were very short. We're always talking 1MB here 2MB there, so really not much on even the slowest of connections.

We envision City of Steam can be one of those games that you can jump into and play a couple dungeons solo when not in the mood to be social, so we have plenty of quests to push in that direction. So solo will definitely be an option. We also have it set so that you can call in friends for support and set up some group raids as well. Perhaps in the near future we'll be able to implement massive raids but for now 2-8 is more of the recommended groups.

We're working on also a way of 'queuing' up at a dungeon entrance so that you can go stock up on potions and items while waiting for a desired group size to form and then head in together. If you don't want to wait (and we don't expect this to be too long once playership is high enough) head in to play solo. So there will be options for both solo, small group and medium sized with larger raids potentially later.

• zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    Did you get prior permission for this thread? Check out this thread
    If you're here to post about the game you or your company made and you haven't asked prior permission your thread will be deleted. No exceptions. No one will even see it. If you want to get free promotion here you will fucking ask first. I don't care if you're a first time developer working from his garage or the high mucky muck of big tits town, if you want to make a thread about your game ask first.

The mods are usually pretty lenient about this stuff if you just ask ahead of time. I only mention it since you've got two prior locked threads which sorta implies you didn't much read the rules.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    You may want to embed those videos (just put the bare links and the forum will deal with them).

Can you say more about the game? You won't get far with just a setting.
    zerg rush wrote: »
    Did you get prior permission for this thread? Check out this thread
    If you're here to post about the game you or your company made and you haven't asked prior permission your thread will be deleted. No exceptions. No one will even see it. If you want to get free promotion here you will fucking ask first. I don't care if you're a first time developer working from his garage or the high mucky muck of big tits town, if you want to make a thread about your game ask first.

The mods are usually pretty lenient about this stuff if you just ask ahead of time. I only mention it since you've got two prior locked threads which sorta implies you didn't much read the rules.
    Yes he did, he said so in the fourth line of his post.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    Hmm, I swear that wasn't there when I first saw it. My bad.

Looks pretty neat, especially for something browser based.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I can confirm that permission was granted, so relax.

YL9WnCY.png
  • ZenitramZenitram Registered User regular
    Wow, very cool. I had no idea that browser games were capable of these kinds of graphics. The last browser-based MMO I played was Urban Dead, and, well let's just say that it looks nothing like that :lol:

I have to say it's impressive all-around. The music, animations and effects in the sneak peek trailer are all very well done. How many people are working on this game?

edited June 2012
    Thanks Rorus Raz for the added confirmation, we aren't in the business of spamming.
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    You may want to embed those videos (just put the bare links and the forum will deal with them).
    Can you say more about the game? You won't get far with just a setting.

Ethan had thought it might be too much having them embedded but sure we'll do that. We're putting together another video very shortly so that should show off how much has been done since GDC 2012.

In terms of more about the game. Is there anything that you'd like further elaboration on? Even though it is browser-based, it will have what people have come to expect from client-based MMOs. Throughout development we've been really open with what we've been up to and have asked fans and followers to tell us their thoughts. Some of the features we've been adding are all covered in Development Journals (diaries) marketplace(auction house), trading, crafting, a player stash, a really awesome skill tree system and we've just posted about the upgrade system of customization that actually customizes the weapon model.

We've just posted our first Dev Vlog regarding the tools we created in-house to make levels here:

http://youtu.be/3-XdiMhAjFA

Greg had time earlier to explain it in a [url=" http://www.cityofsteam.com/category/developer-journal"]Dev Journal[/url], as well.

Zenitram wrote: »
    Wow, very cool. I had no idea that browser games were capable of these kinds of graphics. The last browser-based MMO I played was Urban Dead, and, well let's just say that it looks nothing like that :lol:

I have to say it's impressive all-around. The music, animations and effects in the sneak peek trailer are all very well done. How many people are working on this game?

Indeed, sometimes we even sit back after a new stable build is done and marvel at it.

The team of 3 started 3 years ago in a 'basement' (9th floor apartment no elevator) and up until last year that hovel was all we had but last we received a small investment in order to get the game out the door. Those first versions I mentioned were put together with a total team of eventually eleven. We've since grown as we polish and get this game out the door. You know what they say about that last 10%...

If anyone wants anything elaborated on just ask!

Quick note about the music:

You can read about how Daniel Sadowski went about helping us with it. We also released it on iTunes and Amazon. I'm working on the details of getting a hardcopy up too.

Cos_Andrew on
  • SnowwySnowwy Registered User new member
    The game is starting to look really awesome :)

• Death Cab For AlbieDeath Cab For Albie Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    This game looks really cool, now I just need to get over my frame of mind that everything browser based = crap.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it though.

What language was the engine written in?

Death Cab For Albie on
    ...we made it cool to wear medallions and say hotep...
  • CoS_GabCoS_Gab Registered User new member
    Snowwy wrote: »
    The game is starting to look really awesome :)

I just joined the team recently, and I still find it hard to believe it's all pre-Alpha... Can't wait to see what it looks like at full release :)

• IRKv2IRKv2 MR IRK UKRegistered User new member
    I was one of the Lucky few to get to test out CoS(City of Steam) when it was in it's pre-Alpha stages! What can i say it's the best browser based game I've ever played, i found my self immersed in the shear beauty of this browser based game. Really looking forward to the Alpha release, can't wait to see what has been done since the pre-alpha.

• BobbybighoofBobbybighoof Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    This game looks really cool, now I just need to get over my frame of mind that everything browser based = crap.

OMG Dude I helped out with the Pre alpha test runs of their server and I have to say this isn't yesterday's browser game. This has a strong Diablo III feel to it in game graphics and surroundings. The accounts have a Blizzard kind of feel to it with Multi characters able to be made and played as well as like 4 classes and like 8 races to chose from.

This game is everything awesome about a "buy in store and pay to play" without the download or the game and game time costs.

It is "Unity" programing new game engine fresh out of the box if you know what i mean, and it is on fire hot.

This one is going to be a "keep an eye on closely" development. The company support has been awesome with first hand reports of what is happening to in forum communication not typically seen from any game developer indie or otherwise.

I'm psyched I must say...

Bobbybighoof on
  • MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Seriously at you last two guys to post? Joined today just to hype up this game?

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
    edited June 2012
    Mulletude wrote: »

sure, do you know any other reason to support a game other than the game is good and needs the support? It makes no difference if we joined today and support this game or joined 20 years ago but only post to support this game. It isn't like penny arcade is some new place or unknown game support place. Either way the replies are valid that we are supporting this game

As both of us did get a chance to take part in the pre alpha tests if you got any questions as to how that went at the very leaset we could answer it for you in the players point of view.

Bobbybighoof on
    It seems we got some nice fans in here. Thanks guys! I'd like to say I'm completely against astroturfing or any false representation.

We're using the Unity 3D engine and have been since it first came out in PC. In terms of which languages, we have been writing in C# and Java for server and client-side stuff.

Any other questions regarding that?

• skinnydude809skinnydude809 Registered User new member
    edited June 2012
    I as well Played the Pre-Alpha, and I absolutely loved it. I am happy to learn that there will be WASD movement, using only the mouse to move and collect can get a little bit tedious, especially when being ranged.
    The graphics are surprising good for a browser based game. I can't wait till this goes live :)

skinnydude809 on
  • levest28levest28 Registered User new member
    City of Steam really is an amazing game, when I took part in the pre-alpha testing, it really was love at first sight. The fact that so much detail, story line and plain and simple effort was put into this game, compressed into just a few MB able to play in any ol' browser is just WONDERFUL. I can travel around and play the game where I want, when I want. Going to a friends house? play the game with him! Bored during lunch at school? NO PROBLEM!

The game really does deserve 5 stars and I'm not sure about others, but I'm totally pumped for the release! Hell yeah!

8n5wpru3ie.png
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    What is going on, we are being invaded. Everyone is suddenly signing up for our forums to pimp this game.

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    The community here is adverse to people joining on new accounts and hyping up a game. It makes you sound like paid shills. Let established folks come up with their own questions, criticisms, and comments. The Penny Arcade forum community typically likes people to lurk and listen first before posting.

To you new folks who have arrived, welcome. PLEASE read the rules thread. Unless you want your stay here to be short. For example... bigass signature pictures? Not welcome here.

sure, do you know any other reason to support a game other than the game is good and needs the support? It makes no difference if we joined today and support this game or joined 20 years ago but only post to support this game. It isn't like penny arcade is some new place or unknown game support place. Either way the replies are valid that we are supporting this game

As both of us did get a chance to take part in the pre alpha tests if you got any questions as to how that went at the very leaset we could answer it for you in the players point of view.
    It makes a huge difference to this community. As they say in the news thread: "They are rarely necessary as we have no interest in converting our user base into a marketing audience."

Even with permission, consistently bad behavior can get a thread shut down. So watch, wait, and listen to folks who have been around the block a while here.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    ...This looks really good.

It's browser based too. That's cool.

Does anyone have any other questions regarding City of Steam? Its development? Future plans? Who we are? Anything.

Here is a player made youtube from the pre alpha. It will help show game play, look and feel of the game, and is not made by the developers trying to make it look good. Its just from a player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia79owZJdjw&amp;feature=youtu.be

• KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    Can we dye our armor? Will you be putting in some kind of bulky Steampunk power armor like Warhammer 40,000, but steam? Is there a guild system? Will you be extending the number of moves in your combat animations? Can we duel our friends? Can we ride or own Zeppelins? What sort of fast travel is there in the game if any at all? Will there be player homes?

edited June 2012
    Kadoken wrote: »
    Can we dye our armor? Will you be putting in some kind of bulky Steampunk power armor like Warhammer 40,000, but steam?

For the alpha release players won't be able to 'dye' armor but the armor is already highly customizable as players wear 6 different parts and nothing stops one from mix and matching different types. Each piece can be upgraded as well similar to our socket system for weapons that we just posted about here

A look at that in game:
    CoS-2012-05-23-Upgraded-Weps-1A_5.gif
    This is a look at a ridiculously uber upgraded amazing sword. Each new socket that a player adds on and gets that new component tells you more about it though, is it fast? Is it slow but damaging? Up to you.

You can see some of the modelled armors we've been working on from concepts here. For example:

old_new2.png

Is there a guild system?
    Yes, there is a guild system as well as a higher-level faction system that will add a lot of high-level content so that no one is bored at the end of the bulk of content. One of the advantages we have with City of Steam and how it is delivered is that we can add things whenever we want so nobody will have to wait for that patch to install and fail.

Will you be extending the number of moves in your combat animations?

If by this you are referring to a larger variety so that it doesn't seem so repetitive, yes we are.
    Can we duel our friends?

Of course! City of Steam will have a quite fun PvP system that we are working to balance right now. For the Alpha release don't expect to be fighting hordes of your friends but 1v1 for sure! In the future there will definitely be Guild competitions, faction wars, etc.
    Can we ride or own Zeppelins?
    Later game content! They are definitely cool.

What sort of fast travel is there in the game if any at all?
    To go between suburbs players can take the Railhauler (train) as well as Mythhubs (teleportation) as long as you've accessed that region.

Will there be player homes?

We've always wanted to do player housing unfortunately we've pushed it back from the Alpha version and at this point have pretty much determined it won't be in a Beta release either because we were reaching too high. We polled our fans and players at the time and the general idea was pushing it back until we could spend real time on it and not rush it out the door was the best thing to do.
    If you wanted to see what we were thinking you can check out the dev journal with the interactive Unity project in there to explore it: http://www.cityofsteam.com/design-dev-journal-2012-01-10

Cos_Andrew on
  • darkwarriorvadarkwarriorva Senior Keyboard Basher, Touch Thingy Specialist Registered User regular
    Since you guys are writing in Unity (which I develop in as well), do you have any plans to release your game on other platforms, or are you locked into some browser-specific implementation?

Since you guys are writing in Unity (which I develop in as well), do you have any plans to release your game on other platforms, or are you locked into some browser-specific implementation?

We definitely want to tease with the advantage of writing in Unity. We do know that the game requires far too many draw calls to DIRECTLY (without adaptation) port to iOS/Android, so for now that's off the books. We will be considering a higher-rez client download in the future but that would require working out proper patching etc. We like where we are at now, update anything and don't need to push it, the player signs in and gets the newest assets.

I'm sure you understand how frustrating Unity can be at times too! We've had to develop nearly all of the core tools and functions ourselves and that Unity's GUI! .....

• darkwarriorvadarkwarriorva Senior Keyboard Basher, Touch Thingy Specialist Registered User regular
    Cos_Andrew wrote: »

We definitely want to tease with the advantage of writing in Unity. We do know that the game requires far too many draw calls to DIRECTLY (without adaptation) port to iOS/Android, so for now that's off the books. We will be considering a higher-rez client download in the future but that would require working out proper patching etc. We like where we are at now, update anything and don't need to push it, the player signs in and gets the newest assets.

Yeah, I certainly understand that. I wrote database-driven web apps for a decade until last year, and I kinda miss having the ability to publish the code to a central location and you immediately know that every user has the most current version.
    I'm sure you understand how frustrating Unity can be at times too! We've had to develop nearly all of the core tools and functions ourselves and that Unity's GUI! .....

Absolutely, which is why I use plugins to handle the UI instead of using the built-in components. It's almost a must for mobile development, since the Unity UI results in far too many draw calls. But although it can be frustrating, I think the benefits greatly outweigh any hassles. Being able to write a fully-3D title that runs in a browser (and COULD run on most other platforms) is pretty cool. Best of luck to you guys!

• levest28levest28 Registered User new member
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    The community here is adverse to people joining on new accounts and hyping up a game. It makes you sound like paid shills. Let established folks come up with their own questions, criticisms, and comments. The Penny Arcade forum community typically likes people to lurk and listen first before posting.

To you new folks who have arrived, welcome. PLEASE read the rules thread. Unless you want your stay here to be short. For example... bigass signature pictures? Not welcome here.

It makes a huge difference to this community. As they say in the news thread: "They are rarely necessary as we have no interest in converting our user base into a marketing audience."

Even with permission, consistently bad behavior can get a thread shut down. So watch, wait, and listen to folks who have been around the block a while here.

My signature isn't bigger than the maximum size allowed -.-
    And I see nothing wrong with supporting a game I love, and trying to help other realize how great it is <3

8n5wpru3ie.png
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    levest28 wrote: »
    My signature isn't bigger than the maximum size allowed -.-
    And I see nothing wrong with supporting a game I love, and trying to help other realize how great it is <3
    Now it isn't. After you changed it. Welcome to the G&T forums.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'd like to remind everyone that we have a perfectly efficient* mod staff on hand to tell people what and where they cannot post and we do not need every single fucking user weighing in instead of using the report button.

*functional**

**adequate***

***tolerable

• citizen059citizen059 hello my name is citizen I'm from the InternetRegistered User regular
    Sounds good. Unity is impressive as far as its potential for games, I'm always surprised by what good developers pull off.

My son and I play Super Hero Squad Online together, which is a Unity game, and it looks great at full settings.

So in regards to CoS - when it comes to your quests, be it from the main questline or optional sidequest-y stuff...will this be co-op friendly all the way through or are there going to be a lot of forced solo parts?

My son and I play through a lot of games together, so if he and I are both playing this and we have the same quest, can I safely assume that if we go in as a group we can complete our objectives together?

It seems like a very basic question, but we've come across a few games here and there where in a simple "Go kill 10 BoringBots" scenario our kill counts don't match up if we're too far apart, or if the moon is in the wrong phase, or whatever. And of course the forced solo parts as mentioned in the question.

• schmadsschmads Registered User regular
    Thanks for the response about grouping, as that sounds just perfect!

So, this is an even more vague question, but how "direct" does the combat feel? For instance, in WoW, you go through the motions of attacking, the monster goes through the motions of attacking, but they never really feel connected. Most MMOs have this issue, and I assume a lot of it is to make the game more lenient when it comes to latency. The video looks good, for sure!

Battle.net/SC2: Kwisatz.868 | Steam/XBL/PSN/Gamecenter: schmads | BattleTag/D3: Schmads#1144 | Hero Academy & * With Friends: FallenKwisatz | 3DS: 4356-0128-9671
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    OMG! I'm in lust with steampunk. Do you guys have more classes planned for the full release? I love that goblins are a playable race since I feel that they are a very misunderstood little guys.

Grunt's Ghosts on