Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: '[STEAM] 75% off Crusader Kings 2 means you REALLY need t...' by CheesecakeRecipe

CheesecakeRecipeCheesecakeRecipe "Should not be allowed to post in the Steam Thread" - IsornSqualor Victoria, Squalor Victoria!Registered User regular
Welp.
Spoiler:

• TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    @CheesecakeRecipe
    If your hair was fiery red you'd look disturbingly like one of my professor.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist silly fellow, silly fellow, is against me Registered User regular
    It's true. My heart starts pounding whenever I leap on a Steam sale. It's like I'm getting away with something. Gabe what have you done to me!?!?

• Triple BTriple B Registered User regular
    This man is an actual geico caveman, come to live among us. :rotate:

steam_sig.png
  • ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

On Sunday night, I was bored. I should not have been bored. I had a half dozen books that I've never read before sitting either on my IPad or in physical form on my desk. More really, since several of them are omnibus editions. I have a game or three on my iPad that I had barely touched. I had Netflix and iTunes up, but no interest in watching any of the thousands of shows there I haven't seen yet, and I wasn't really up for my Game of Thrones re-watch yet. I was determined not to buy anything new, since I had a ton of stuff sitting there unconsumed. I decided to crack open one of the half dozen games I had bought in Steam's Christmas sale (Arkham Asylum, which I had previously completed to the 6% mark before getting bored). I played for about two hours, and soon got bored with being the Batman. I quit the game to go toddle off to bed at 11pm.

And Steam popped up their ad. And I was like shut up and take my money.

Last night I played it from the time i got home until 2am. Then I woke up at 5:30am and played until I had to go to work.

Tl;dr: Steam is awesome.