As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[BF3] All Premiums has the Aftermaths - Crossbows and gunvans, ho!

• Harbringer197Harbringer197 Registered User regular
    would love to play this game if i could ever get it too work

• That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    Satsumomo wrote: »
    That_Guy wrote: »
    If you don't have an SSD right now, I would recommend waiting until Black Friday this year. The price of SSDs has comes down by a good 50% over last year. Combine that with BF sales, you are probably going to be able to get an SSD for only around twice the price per GB of a mechanical. That is well worth it to me.

@Satsumomo, if you want I would be happy to order an SSD for you from an American website and ship it to you. I should be able to use the US Postal Service to send a flat rate DVD box for only around 15 to 20 USD.

Let's see if I can wait until November, but I'll take your offer on that shipping! We have to find a way to avoid customs tariffs too :P

As long as you don't care about getting the original box, you pop it in a DVD case, pop that in a dvd mailer, and out it goes. Call it a gift and no customs. The Chinese guys I order from on eBay do that shit all the time.

edited July 2012
    Oh and I am feeling like some MONDAY NIGHT BATTLEFIELD. I am just finishing up dinner, but will be on in about 15 minutes.

Edit: Not sure if we are going to be able to fill the dome. Make sure you are in mumble. Getting on now.

That_Guy on
  • SatsumomoSatsumomo Rated PG! Registered User regular
    I'm getting on instead of fixing my bathroom sink, because I can live another day with a wet bathroom floor.

edited July 2012
    Looks like we are trying to get the dome going

Edit: Maybe not. 2 maps and no pubs

That_Guy on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Roklam = malkoR btdubs

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    had a slammin time with you lads tonight

• MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    G'damnit. Playing CQ with dudebros and 4 shitbuckets join the other team. 2 level 100's a 99 and a 98. Why they gotta ruin my shenanigans

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • BlendtecBlendtec Registered User regular
    I had every intention of playing tonight, but no one was on when I got home from work. So I figured I'd watch some Olympic coverage and check again in a bit. I woke up 5 hours later. Tomorrow for sure.

• Continental_OpContinental_Op Registered User regular
    Mulletude wrote: »
    G'damnit. Playing CQ with dudebros and 4 shitbuckets join the other team. 2 level 100's a 99 and a 98. Why they gotta ruin my shenanigans

I knifed both of them! One guy twice! They can never take their tags back from me, they are mine!

XBL - TeenageHead
  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular

I knifed both of them! One guy twice! They can never take their tags back from me, they are mine!

I'm still a little proud of these.

zrF62.png

u4OkoEI.png
  • ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    I think I got knifed by Kevin Durant once. He is a punk-ass bitch.

XBL - ArchSilversmith

"We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • Continental_OpContinental_Op Registered User regular

I'm still a little proud of these.

zrF62.png

Sadly, I do not have the DICE dev tag. Do they play on the 360? And am I screwed because of the time zones? Dog tags are like pokemon, gotta catch 'em all.

XBL - TeenageHead
  • Lt. FraggLt. Fragg Registered User regular
    Speaking of knifing fools, here's another reason I hate pubbies.

You know those magical moments where you've flanked the enemy lines and they have the situational awareness of Helen Keller? You know what I mean...you're advancing on a group of 4 or 5, backs turned. You know you've got at least 3 before they even realize their squad is getting shanked by you, and the last one realizes just too late as you slide past him and tear out his adam's apple.

So as you advance closer to them, suddenly someone spawns on you and decides to start shooting their weapon just as you're about to take your first sweet kill out of 5. He manages to hit almost each one, not enough to kill them though. Oh hell no. Just enough to say "DURRR HAY GUYS TURN AROUND NAO DER DERP"

And they do just that.

And there you are, knife in hand. You take a futile slash in the air hoping for at least one...and proceed to get your ass filled with lead along with your SMRT teammate Corky.

RAGE.

edited July 2012
    Dude, pubbies in Ghost Recon are the worst of the worst. I wish I had a video to show you.

Edit: Lazyfire here has a video commenting how I feel about the GR sometimes.

Archsorcerer on
    XBL - ArchSilversmith

• ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    i plan on playing this again tonight. lets go for a repeat of last night except more mans

I really shouldn't. I mean, my sink is still broken.

I really shouldn't. I mean, my sink is still broken.

You had all day to do that. Tonight it's battlefield.

I just got home from work!

I just got home from work!

Lucky bastard.

XBL - ArchSilversmith

• EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    He's got a busted sink, he's not that lucky :)

You got a point. :)

XBL - ArchSilversmith

im loadin dis shit up. mumble too! hope people show up other wise im watchin the 'lypmics in 3D

• MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Lt. Fragg wrote: »
    Speaking of knifing fools, here's another reason I hate pubbies.

You know those magical moments where you've flanked the enemy lines and they have the situational awareness of Helen Keller? You know what I mean...you're advancing on a group of 4 or 5, backs turned. You know you've got at least 3 before they even realize their squad is getting shanked by you, and the last one realizes just too late as you slide past him and tear out his adam's apple.

So as you advance closer to them, suddenly someone spawns on you and decides to start shooting their weapon just as you're about to take your first sweet kill out of 5. He manages to hit almost each one, not enough to kill them though. Oh hell no. Just enough to say "DURRR HAY GUYS TURN AROUND NAO DER DERP"

And they do just that.

And there you are, knife in hand. You take a futile slash in the air hoping for at least one...and proceed to get your ass filled with lead along with your SMRT teammate Corky.

RAGE.
    We were talking about just such a thing last night. If you see a teamie chasing a dude and you can't kill them, than fuck off!

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Doctor DeimosDoctor Deimos Registered User regular
    get in mumbles

• YeezusYeezus Was once valiant New YorkRegistered User new member
    Ah. I built my new computer and haven't touched Battlefield 3 in a few. So what I'm saying is that I would to like to play with mans tonight.

Well it's only me and Cabbage, where the hell is everybody?

• VaLiantineVaLiantine Registered User regular
    I applied for the 102nd Arcadians, my user name is "val_XO" and I tried to buy Premium from GMG and it fucked me over.

I am just finishing up dinner. I will be on in just a few minutes.

sorry guys my internet shit the bed last night when this big storm rolled through. Not only that but then it knocked the satellite out and i couldn't watch the olympics in 3D. I had to manage the whole evening playing billiards and drinking rum.

• Lt Muffin360Lt Muffin360 Registered User regular
    Shogun wrote: »
    sorry guys my internet shit the bed last night when this big storm rolled through. Not only that but then it knocked the satellite out and i couldn't watch the olympics in 3D. I had to manage the whole evening playing billiards and drinking rum.

I am sorry, man. That sounds incredibly rough. I couldn't imagine living in the stone age like that. :rotate: ;-)

steam_sig.png
    Anyone watching the BF3 livestream?
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654784609792799/

I can't 'cause I'm at work, bur I'm not too excited since the last 2 or 3 livefeeds have been incredibly lame.

I can't 'cause I'm at work, bur I'm not too excited since the last 2 or 3 livefeeds have been incredibly lame.

i can't get the stream to work

Shogun wrote: »

i can't get the stream to work

Came home from work for a bit, same results here.

Huh, the stream is tomorrow? Ok, nevermind!

• wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    The SPAS-12 with slugs and irons is hilariously too good.

Finishing up that last assignment (only for the dedicated) then I'm done again until armored kill is out.

• TheExAmTheExAm Gerrymandered your districts Registered User regular
    Hey you guys, I'm in a bit of a PAX-related bind. My buddies dropped out, and I'm now without a room to stay in. As you all are the folks I know best, do any of you who are going have a spot of floor to spare in exchange for cash moneys in the amount required for the fraction I'd be filling?

6Jx6HOg.png
    Battlemans: DiscoCabbage | Elite: Dangerous: Aleksandr Khabaj
    The livestream is available and Linkin Park is on. : (

XBL - ArchSilversmith