As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 83 - In doldari's 8th Old World, who will be able to destroy it?

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Let's give the Keeper of Secrets upgrade a try.

• Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Round 3-1. Old World Phases

The Warrens Erupt!
    Place one Skaven token in each region that does not currently have a Skaven token. - In the end phase, players who collected only one dial advancement counter do not advance their dial.

Place a Skaven token in Norsca, Troll Country, Kislev.

game83state22.png

doldari on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 3-2. Draw Phases

Tzeentch may choose to discard one card before drawing.

Draw 2, 5 in hand, 15 left in deck, 4 discard
    Draw 2, 2 in hand, 15 left in deck, 7 discard
    Draw 2, 5 in hand, 12 left in deck, 7 discard or Draw 3, 5 in hand, 11 left in deck, 8 discard
    Draw 2, 4 in hand, 15 left in deck, 5 discard
    Draw 2, 5 in hand, 15 left in deck, 4 discard

Things that need to happen:
    1. @susan decide whether or not to discard chaos card.
    2. @LoserForHireX decide whether or not to use Warp Token Cache.
    3. Start Summon Phase.

doldari on
  • Options
    Woooow, both Call to Arms and Warrens Erupt at the same time? Talk about putting a damper on Dial ticks.

• Options
    susansusan Registered User regular
    My cards are fine.

2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    I will not be using my warp token cache

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 3-3. Summon Phases

game83state22.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Call to Arms! - During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.
    The Warrens Erupt! - In the end phase, players who collected only one dial advancement counter do not advance their dial.

- Upgrade Effects
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.
    Keeper of Secrets - A Keeper of Secrets counts as three Noble tokens.
    The Council of Thirteen - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may play a Chaos card into a region whose card spaces are full. (Place this third Chaos card near the other card spaces in the region.)

- Chaos Card Effects

@Aegis active.

doldari on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Hate to Troll Country. Everything in the region goes on it.

6/7 PP

I hate a very many things right now.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    peskypesky Registered User regular
    Nurgles Quest into Bretonnia.

2/6PP

• Options
    Warp Portal into the Bretonnia, discard Warp Shock, send Nurgle's Cultist to Norsca, 6/6.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I thought my Hate play was mean. I was clearly mistaken.

Characters
  • Options
    That's...wow...

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    That is the dickest move I've ever seen, ever, period. Ouch.

• Options
    So who haven't I dicked over yet this game? Just Slaanesh?

*whistles innocently*

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 3-3. Summon Phases

game83state23.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Call to Arms! - During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.
    The Warrens Erupt! - In the end phase, players who collected only one dial advancement counter do not advance their dial.

- Upgrade Effects
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.
    The Council of Thirteen - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may play a Chaos card into a region whose card spaces are full. (Place this third Chaos card near the other card spaces in the region.)

- Chaos Card Effects
    Troll Country : Hate - 1 - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.
    Bretonnia : Nurgle's Quest - 4 - If you place at least one corruption token in this region, immediately advance your dial one tick and carry out the dial instructions. This can be fulfilled once per phase.

@Rius active.

doldari on
  • Options
    Cultist to Kislev; 5/6 PP Remaining

I'll be out for most of the rest of the day; will check back this evening.

• Options
    Verminous Horde to Tilea

5/6 PP

• Options
    Bloodletter to The Empire.

4/7 PP

Characters
  • Options
    Plaguebearer in Troll Country

1/6PP

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 3-3. Summon Phases

game83state25.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Troll Country : Hate - 1 - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.
    Bretonnia : Nurgle's Quest - 4 - If you place at least one corruption token in this region, immediately advance your dial one tick and carry out the dial instructions. This can be fulfilled once per phase.
    Tilea : Verminous Horde - 1 - If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.

@susan active.

doldari on
  • Options
    Cultist to Bretonnia, 5/6.

• Options
    *coughBUMP*

• Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    Empty the Warrens in Estalia, placing a new Skaven token there.

5/6 PP

• Options
    Bloodletter to Kislev. 2/7 PP

Characters
  • Options
    Plaguebearer to kislev and rest.

0/6PP

• Options
    Kislev Cultist to Bretonnia, 4/6.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 3-3. Summon Phases

game83state26.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Kislev : Daemonic Subtlety - 0 - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.
    Tilea : Verminous Horde - 1 - If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.

Nurgle rest.
    @Rius active.

doldari on
  • Options
    Tzeetch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, we may have a problem. It looks like Khorne is going to tick his dial this round. How are we going to deal with that?

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Tzeetch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, we may have a problem. It looks like Khorne is going to tick his dial this round. How are we going to deal with that?

I swear to me, I will punch you so hard that you will end up a cheese eating rats instead of a rat eating cheese if you try and stop me.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    Keeper of Secrets to Troll Country; 2/6 PP.

I doubt it's a surprise to anyone but the Rat is about to pick up 5 VP in Estalia for an incredibly small investment. So many Skaven!

• Options
    Oh yea you have that upgrade don't you.

Characters
  • Options
    Clan Rat from Bretonnia to the Border Princes

4/6 PP

• Options
    LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!

Rampage to Kislev. 1/6 PP
    I'll start! No Hits.

/tiniestviolin

Characters
  • Options
    Congratulations, Aegis, you've discovered why I hate playing Khorne ><

• Options
    It's O.K.

I'm only 0/4 right now. There's only up from here!

Characters
  • Options
    Hey Nurgle, if you get a hit and take out Khorne's Warrior, this could well go down as the dickest game in CitOW History.

• Options
    1 hit taking out a seductress. Lets not torture the poor fellow anymore. :)

• Options
    D'aww, that woulda been awesome.

Cultist to Bretonnia, 3/6.

• Options
    That would have been something, alright. Something... foul.

In any event! Rapturous Excess in Troll Country; score 5 VP and 1/6 PP Remaining.