As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 83 - In doldari's 8th Old World, who will be able to destroy it?

• Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    @pesky active.

doldari on
  • Options
    peskypesky Registered User regular
    Filth into Bretonnia converting meanie's corruption.

6/6PP

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game83state37.png

- Old World Card Effects
    The Warrens Erupt! - In the end phase, players who collected only one dial advancement counter do not advance their dial.
    The Light of Day - All regions with an Event token need fifteen total corruption tokens (including Warpstone) in order to be ruined.

- Upgrade Effects
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.
    Keeper of Secrets - A Keeper of Secrets counts as three Noble tokens.
    The Council of Thirteen - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may play a Chaos card into a region whose card spaces are full. (Place this third Chaos card near the other card spaces in the region.)

- Chaos Card Effects

@susan active.

doldari on
  • Options
    susansusan Registered User regular
    Warpstorm (M) to Badlands, 6/6.

2010 PAX DM Challenge Grand Champion
    2011 PAX Warmachine/Hordes Champion
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Verminous Horde in Tilea

7/8 PP

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Bloodletter to the Border Princes.

5/7 PP

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    Debauchery in Norsca; place a Noble token. 3/6 PP.

Huh, you wouldn't play a Debauchery to Troll Country to gain +1 PP?

Characters
  • Options
  • Options
    Virulent Outbreak into Norsca.
    6/6PP

• Options
    Cultist to the Badlands, 5/6.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game83state38.png

- Old World Card Effects
    The Warrens Erupt! - In the end phase, players who collected only one dial advancement counter do not advance their dial.
    The Light of Day - All regions with an Event token need fifteen total corruption tokens (including Warpstone) in order to be ruined.

- Upgrade Effects
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.
    The Council of Thirteen - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may play a Chaos card into a region whose card spaces are full. (Place this third Chaos card near the other card spaces in the region.)

- Chaos Card Effects
    Norsca : Virulent Outbreak - 0 - This region is considered Populous.
    Tilea : Verminous Horde - 1 - If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.
    The Badlands : (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.

@Rius active.

doldari on
  • Options
  • Options
    Rius wrote: »
    Psst, Aegis; Debauchery to Troll Country; 4/6 PP.

=D

Characters
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Strength in Numbers (M) in The Border Princes

6/8 PP

LoserForHireX on
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game83state39.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Tilea : Verminous Horde - 1 - If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.
    The Border Princes : Strength in Numbers - 1 - If you have more figures than any one other player in this region, the defense value of your figures is increased by one.
    The Badlands : (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.

@Aegis active.

• Options
    Skulltaker to Estalia.

4/6 PP

Characters
  • Options
    Quicken Decay to the Badlands.

5/6PP

• Options
    Warp Shock (M) to Estalia, 4/6.

• Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    Rat Ogre from Bretonnia to Estalia

4/8 PP

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game83state40.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Troll Country : Daemonic Subtlety - 0 - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.
    Estalia : Skulltaker - 1 - All enemy figures that are killed in this region are placed on this card. These figures count toward your domination value. At the start of the end phase, remove these figures from the board. and Warp Shock - 1 - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value.
    The Border Princes : Strength in Numbers - 1 - If you have more figures than any one other player in this region, the defense value of your figures is increased by one.
    The Badlands : (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region. and Quicken Decay - 1 - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.

@Aegis active.

doldari on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    No fun without a little risk. CHARGE!

Rampage to The Border Princes. 3/6 PP

The Border Princes: Nada

Loading Alternate Explanation: Aha! My plan to remove these pitiful misses from actual important battles has succeeded! Fear the Blood God!

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    Ahh... and I thought I had the worst Khorne games =/

• Options
    To be fair, I was aiming for a 33% roll there.

Instead I hit a 25% roll. Normally this would make me happy were it not for the less likely outcome being so crappy in this instance.

Characters
  • Options
    HEY! I've got the strength of numbers, go fight someone somewhere else.

• Options
    HEY! I've got the strength of numbers, go fight someone somewhere else.

It was just a training exercise, no hostile intent was ever intended.

Characters
  • Options
    Plaguebearer into Troll Country

4/6PP

• Options
    Troll Country Cultist to Bretonnia, 3/6.

• Options
    You know, Pesky, if you'd just moved your Leper into Troll Country last round I would have killed it and then you would be free.

• Options
  • Options
    Skitterleap to Tilea

4/8 PP

• Options
    Mr. Hugs & Giggles to Estalia. 0/7 PP

Characters
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game83state41.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Troll Country : Daemonic Subtlety - 0 - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.
    Estalia : Skulltaker - 1 - All enemy figures that are killed in this region are placed on this card. These figures count toward your domination value. At the start of the end phase, remove these figures from the board. and Warp Shock - 1 - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value.
    Tilea : Verminous Horde - 1 - If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one. and Skitterleap - 0 - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region.
    The Badlands : (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region. and Quicken Decay - 1 - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.

Khorne rest.
    @pesky active.

doldari on
  • Options
    Leper into Kislev.

3/6PP

• Options
    Havoc (M) to Estalia over Khorne's card, 1/6.

• Options
    You know, Tzeentch has had the best cards at the best times for just wrecking other people's turns. Makes me wish I'd been him this game. Then again...

Let's do another Cultist to Norsca; 2/6 PP.

• Options
    Clan Rat to Estalia

3/8

• Options
    *shrug* You work with the tools you're given, including the actions of ones opponents. And believe me, there are many times I've wanted a different set of cards in my hand this game.

@pesky turn now, right?

• Options
    Eh, I pegged him for either Havoc in Estalia or Bretonnia, or a Convocation out of the Badlands into either Estalia or Bretonnia. Couldn't play around Havoc so opted to play around Convocation instead. Oh well, least I get 1 corruption.

Characters