As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tycho on GS Live Talking About PA Game - Trailer Now Online

13»

• Options
    EtericEteric Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It should have been cell shaded or something. It looks pretty bad right there. :/

Eteric on
    eatfranks5.png
  • Options
    Hotlead JunkieHotlead Junkie Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Man.

The first half was glorious. There was even what looked like a sword of the Magic Kings on the wall.

And then... Man. They just don't work well in 3d. I'd have been very, very happy with 2d on 3d background, even if they only had a handful of animation frames... But nope. Ah well, we get what we get.

I agree completley, I was really hoping the entire game would be done in the intro's style, then BAM, freaky 3d models cavorting around. Can't complain though, a game made by two guys who fucking love games is definatley something to look forward to.

Hotlead Junkie on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    SynonymousSynonymous Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I agree; the animation works great, but the 3D models are...eh. The quick intercutting when they pop up in the promo doesn't exude pride, either.

Synonymous on
  • Options
    LCDXXLCDXX A flask of wood and glass Terre Haute, INRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    I honestly don't care if this is the most horrid, cheap-ass game ever. It's guaranteed to make me laugh. Bought'd.

LCDXX on
    XBL: LCDXX | PSN: LCDXX | Steam: LCDXX