As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Would I be foolish to wait (and hope and pray) for a PSN release?

astronautcowboy3astronautcowboy3 Registered User regular
edited June 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
It's not that I don't own any of the other platforms that Episode 3 is coming to, but for continuities sake (not of my save files - but of where I play) I'd like to play the rest of the series on my PS3. Is that never, ever, ever, ever, ever happening? I know it hasn't been announced. Does that mean I should give up? If anyone can give me the official word on this, I'll take my business to another platform, if not I'll be waiting patiently and stubbornly.

The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, vocabulary lists and other resources for Japanese learners.
PSN: astronautcowboy 3DS: 5343-8146-1833
I have Sega, Nintendo and Xbox games and systems for sale. Please help me buy diapers.
astronautcowboy3 on

• slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    There's no official word yet, but while we've been pursuing options in this regard, nothing's even close to being set in stone... We'd all (like, zeboyd and pa) love to get this on PSN or Vita in some form or fashion but honestly if you're looking forward to playing it sooner, you'd probably be better off getting it for Steam than waiting. The game doesn't require hefty PC specs and I've tried it out on my netbook and it runs there okay, so min requirements shouldn't be too big of an issue.

• astronautcowboy3astronautcowboy3 Registered User regular
    I'm not foaming at the mouth to play it or anything. I'll wait and see what happens. I only own a pseudo-PC anyway (Mac with Boot Camp). Thanks for the response!

The JRPG Club: Video game reviews, vocabulary lists and other resources for Japanese learners.
    I have Sega, Nintendo and Xbox games and systems for sale. Please help me buy diapers.
  • slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    We are working with TinkerHouse Games to get it ported over to Mac, and that's been announced, so at least you'll have that option at some point for sure.

• astronautcowboy3astronautcowboy3 Registered User regular
    I also own an iPhone, which is where, if all else fails, I might end up buying it.

My secret hope is that when PS Mobile/PS Suite is out in full force, you guys can easily port all of your games to it. You guys are the kind of devs that I want to hug and buy all your games...but your stuff just isn't available on my preferred platforms yet. I only play games on my computer if I have to.

• MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Ah, man. I just bought a gaming rig to play this, too.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!