As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Survivor: [Phalla]ppines - Reserves welcome!

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Sorry guys. Real life happened.

Capfalcon (Vote)
    tzeentchling (Tribal)
    Teucrian (Producers)

Team Wilson won the challenge again. Tomorrow, Tom Hanks' beard must again vote out one of their own. Then, the tribes will merge, and there will be an individual immunity challenge.

PMs will go out tomorrow morning, but most of the people still alive have figured out what you should be getting anyway.

And Team Wilson lost all their food from the weather

Again.

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    And Team Wilson lost all their food from the weather

Again.

Shelter is for ninnies.

Apparently, so is voting out mafia. We suuuuuuck.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    So, the smart play for the village is to vote off myself, Anialos, and Figgy at this point.

I'll start: Figgy

I should also point out that Ani and Figgy had the exact same dunalist and both of them came back village.

At least I fingered Anialos.

So we kill Figgy, they kill you, we kill Ani tomorrow?

Yep.

Sounds fine to me.

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    OooOooOo

Wow, we're bad at this.

OooOoooooOOo

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    oooOOOoooOOO

If all the mafia is in tribe THB, I will laugh and laugh...

OOOoooOOOooo

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Well, Anialos

Canada Day weekend for me. The Hip play tomorrow in Niagara-on-the-Lake, so I'll be around very little.

Not mafia. If you're going to continue this wagon on me, oh well.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    !Assuran

Usually when your Mafia and you know you have very few places to hide there is little reason not to take the active step of voting first. It's better to look like you know what your doing if you hope to sway the village.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I believe in Figgy, I don't believe in Assuran.

If you want to vote me off, I'm literally all for it.

Unless we made a horrible mistake in assuming an even mafia split, each of us is going to claim to be villagers. Two of us are lying. The only way to be sure is to kill us all.

Two of us will die tonight, you vote out the third tomorrow. Then figure out who is mafia on your team.

Of course, it will be MOST amusing should we all come back green, but if that's the case, well, oops.

I'm dead today either way. Either the village as a whole votes me off or the two mafia in my group vote me off.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Yep, it really is going to suck when all of us, or even 2/3 of us come back village. Oh, who ever isn't eating the public vote should be eating tribe vote, but keep it a secret just in case =p. Maybe one of us will live through this...

Well, at this point, this is the strategy the group choose (re: deciding a 2/2 mafia split).

If even two of us come back as village, the mafia probably will win.

For the record, I still believe in this strategy, which is why everyone in our group has to die (unless somehow both the players dying today come back red, but that isn't going to happen).

MrTLicious wrote: »
    Assuran wrote: »
    What happens in case of a tie vote in the secret tribal council?

Hopefully I didn't miss this being stated anywhere.

In the OP :P but...
    it works like the show, the tied people get immunity and it's randomized from the other people.

The show HATES ties.

Yeah, but if y'all vote in round robin fashion or the public vote eliminates someone before you arrive at tribal council, then that's an unresolvable tie. I'd imagine either way it just gets RNG'd.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    I'm dead tonight. I know I'm not mafia, and I still believe there are 2 on each team, so Ani and Assuran are mafia.

All I ask is that you public vote one of them today. If you public me, they'll just private vote me and waste the night

But due to the nature of the game, doesn't someone have to die from each kill each night? It's a locked in time frame with a locked in final two. So if we vote you out and you're clean we should get the hilarity of the mafia having to eliminate one of their own. And that's pretty fucking funny.

Figgy wrote: »
    I'm dead tonight. I know I'm not mafia, and I still believe there are 2 on each team, so Ani and Assuran are mafia.

All I ask is that you public vote one of them today. If you public me, they'll just private vote me and waste the night

Hey, check this out.

I'm dead tonight. I know I'm not mafia, and I still believe there are 2 on each team, so Assuran and Figgy are mafia.

I can claim that too!

jdarksun wrote: »
    Balls. Anialos

@MrTLicious What happens tonight in the case of a tied private vote in Team Beard?

If normal resolutions cannot be employed, there will be a fire-making competition.

Btw Linus (@tzeentchling) has joined the jury. Please do not talk about the game with anyone besides those other members of the jury.

Alright, out for most of the day.

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    OooOooooooOo

Can we get a list of the jury members in the initial post or thereabouts?

OooOooOooOoO

OooOooooooOo

Can we get a list of the jury members in the initial post or thereabouts?

OooOooOooOoO

Yes We Can

edited June 2012
    Oh by the way, Anialos pigged the FUCK out last night. I ate 5 food and have a 1 consumption. He has 3 consumption.

Figgy on
    And he said he was eating 3. So, lied quite handsomly.

Never said. Our board is dead.

Not surprising. 2 mafia. 1 village.

We don't even have a thread today.

Isn't consumption inversed? I feel like it is, but I don't want to find our proboard on this computer at my grandfather's house. Just checking in and I see nothing really has happened.

Oh by the way, Anialos pigged the FUCK out last night. I ate 5 food and have a 1 consumption. He has 3 consumption.
    And he said he was eating 3. So, lied quite handsomly.
    What action was he supposed to be taking?
    Never said. Our board is dead.

Not surprising. 2 mafia. 1 village.

We don't even have a thread today.

Oh, check this out! More lies! Figgy

1. I ate 4 food as stated in our thread here. Kilnaga didn't make anyone else and admin so I can't confirm any accounts, sorry.

2. See your third quote, how can I say I was eating 3 if you claim I never said what I was doing? oops.jpg

3. The board isn't "dead" I'm on it right now. Plus, the link above shows where I posted my action.

Righto then, if you'd like to continue voting for liars, as successful as that has been so far, feel free to string up Figgy.

Isn't consumption inversed? I feel like it is, but I don't want to find our proboard on this computer at my grandfather's house. Just checking in and I see nothing really has happened.
    Yup. More public food consumption = lower consumption usefulness.

Mmm, yes. Check this out.

Tribe Members' Usefulness

Anialos - 3 ; 2 ; 1 | 3
    Assuran - 3 ; 2 ; 1 | 1
    Figgy - 1 ; 2 ; 3 | 1

Read more: http://tribetomhanksbeard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=6#ixzz1zKSr8lr2

Oh look, Assuran and I were most helpful with food! Looks like Figgy tended the Fire. But what's this! Who ate the most food! Assuran and Figgy! Considering I ate 4 they must have really pigged out.

• Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Figgy, for great gluttony.

Hoping to be around more tomorrow.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
    Go for it, 61.25% Energy, 3 Dex, Eat 4 before returning rest to camp. Should get back a return of 3.675.

• The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    Missed the whole day. Figgy for the sin of gluttony.

Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
    Anialos wrote: »
    Go for it, 61.25% Energy, 3 Dex, Eat 4 before returning rest to camp. Should get back a return of 3.675.
    Heh, I meant all of it. ebum and I worked out a spreadsheet to monitor actions and Usefulness of all Team Wilson. Not that it's terribly likely that the mafia is going to break ranks at this point.

Right, well, I'd let you on the pro-boards if I could. Don't really see the point in typing all that out though.

Good job voting out a villager fellas.

And boom goes the dynamite.

And I didn't lie. He asked what action you took. You never said. You only said you'd eat x food.

Vote Closed

And before I die, most the village this game were uninvolved, apathetic sheep. We deserve to lose.

Terribly sorry I missed the day. I took no actions tonight and might have also missed the tribal vote depending on how generous MrT is feeling.

I literally just walked in the door from spending 10 hours at the hospital for my wife.

I'm terribly sorry if this costs us the game, but I had much more important things to worry about today.