As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bullshit Season 5 in two weeks

juggerbotjuggerbot NebraskaRegistered User regular
edited March 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
New Season of Bullshit set for March 22. This show has completely changed how I think about.....everything. It should be required viewing for high school.

juggerbot on

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    juggerbot wrote: »
    New Season of Bullshit set for March 22. This show has completely changed how I think about.....everything. It should be required viewing for high school.

Eh, form the times ive viewed it i have noticed that it is largly full of inflamatory bullshit, instead of exposing it.

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Goumindong wrote: »
    Eh, form the times ive viewed it i have noticed that it is largly full of inflamatory bullshit, instead of exposing it.

So... pretty much whenever you disagree with them?

an_alt on
    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    KatholicKatholic Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    juggerbot wrote: »

I am a huge fan of the show, but unfortunately don't have showtime so I have to wait for it to come out on DVD.

Katholic on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    an_alt wrote: »

No, when they violate their own principals and do topics with the entire point of being inflamatory as well being incorrect.

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007

No, when they violate their own principals and do topics with the entire point of being inflamatory as well being incorrect.

I thought that was the point of skepticism... you know, to be inflammatory.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Feral wrote: »

No.

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    2and2is52and2is5 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Awful show, I completely agree with Goumindong on the inflammatory remark. Penn should just stick to magic.

2and2is5 on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    me too, don't like it at all... which is a shame I really like the two of them besides the show.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Feral wrote: »

What?

SithDrummer on
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sometimes they make good points and stuff, but it's so full of biased stuff that they're clearly doing just to be mean that it sort of invalidates it as anything but a fun way to reinforce your own beliefs. I mean, they do a show about how romantic one-person-forever love at first sight true love is bullshit, but then for an opposing viewpoint they find some completely crazy lady and then edit and dub her interview so much that she looks retarded. That's not a reasonable debate or anything, that's just screwing around. It's a good idea for a show but they don't handle it very well. Their topics are inflammatory enough without having to manipulate the thing to make the other people look bad.

TychoCelchuuu on