As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW game 84 - BrendenPA Wins as Khorne in First PA Game!

• Options
    texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Hmmm, well lets just go ahead and get started with the fun. Warp portal to the empire:

(M) Warp Portal - 0 - When you play this card, you may discard a card from your hand to move any figure from this region to any other region. '
    http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/253/acts/14972
    Discard
    Bolt of Change - 0 - When you play this card, you may replace one Warrior figure in this region with two Cultist figures belonging to the same player. If there are not enough cultists in his stockpile, there is no effect. '
    http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/253/acts/14973

Moving the Bloodthrister to Estalia

6/6 PP

You see, you were just a tad to close to my troops. I like my space.

texasheat on
  • Options
    BrendenPABrendenPA ArizonaRegistered User regular
    texasheat wrote: »

Moving the Bloodthrister to Estalia

Fluffy says hello!

• Options
    I kinda figure after you took him as an upgrade, that that was going to happen anyway. This just ensures it.

• Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    Play Pleasure Shield to Estalia.
    4/6PP

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Clan Rat to Tilea

5/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Round 3, Summoning Phase

game7784state1.png

Upgrade Effects -
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round.
    Lord of Change - When you summon a Lord of Change into a region, you may place one Warpstone token in that region.
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.

OW Card Effects -
    Morrslieb Eclipsed
    Players cannot play Chaos cards. At the beginning of each summoning phase,
    players may sacrifice two of their figures that are on the board to ignore this effect for that round.
    (Place the sacrificed figures on this card. They are not removed from this card until the round is over.)

Call to Arms!
    During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

Spell Effects -
    Estalia: Pleasure Shield - Double the defense values of your figures in this region.

Khorne & Nurgle may not play Chaos cards this round.
    Khorne is active.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Bloodletter to Estalia
    3/7 PP

• Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    Leper to Bretonnia, 4/6 PP

• Options
    Acolyte to Norsca

5/6 PP

• Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    The bug which caused the breaking behavior stever777 experienced has been fixed; apologies for the delay. You should be able to resume using the original #84 savestate.

• Options
    Play Daemonic Subtlety toThe Badlands.
    4/6PP

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Skitterleap in Tilea.

5/6 PP

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Round 3, Summoning Phase

game7784state1.png

Upgrade Effects -
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round.
    Lord of Change - When you summon a Lord of Change into a region, you may place one Warpstone token in that region.
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.

OW Card Effects -
    Morrslieb Eclipsed
    players may sacrifice two of their figures that are on the board to ignore this effect for that round.
    (Place the sacrificed figures on this card. They are not removed from this card until the round is over.)

Call to Arms!
    During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

Spell Effects -
    Estalia: Pleasure Shield - Double the defense values of your figures in this region.
    Tilea: Skitterleap - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region.
    The Badlands: Daemonic Subtlety - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.

Khorne is active.

• Options
    Bloodsworn to Estalia
    2/7 PP

• Options
    Leper to Bretonnia, 3/6 PP

• Options
    Acolyte to TC

4/6 PP

• Options
    Daemonette to Estalia.
    Bloodsworn is mine.
    2/6PP

• Options
    Guess who has 2 thumbs and saw that comming.... *points both thumbs at self* This guy...

• Options
    Cultist to Tilea

4/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Round 3, Summoning Phase

game7784state1.png

Upgrade Effects -

OW Card Effects -
    Morrslieb Eclipsed

Call to Arms!

Spell Effects -
    Tilea: Skitterleap - If you dominate this region, you may immediately move any number of your figures from this region to one adjacent region.
    The Badlands: Daemonic Subtlety - Your Warriors and Greater Daemons in this region each place one corruption during the corruption phase.

Khorne is active.

• Options
    So be it! Khorne abhors no traitors among his ranks. You will be first to die Bloodsworn...

Bloodletter to Tilea
    0/7 PP

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Leper from Estalia to Bretonnia, 2/6 PP

Daemonis on
  • Options
    Convocation in Norsca. Please move The Lord of Change, and 2 Acolytes. Place warp stone please.
    http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/253/acts/15066

3/6 PP

• Options
    All three figures need to be from the same region, I'm pretty sure.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Not cool. Ok, if that's the rule, then make it the lord of change only...

texasheat on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Daemonis wrote: »
    Leper from Tilea to Bretonnia, 2/6 PP

No Leper in Tilea. Estalia??

doldari on
  • Options
    Daemonette to The Badlands.
    0/6PP

• Options
    doldari wrote: »
    Daemonis wrote: »
    Leper from Tilea to Bretonnia, 2/6 PP

No Leper in Tilea. Estalia??
    Yes, thanks

• Options
    Warp Token Cache in Tilea.

2/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Round 3, Summoning Phase

game7784state1.png

Upgrade Effects -

OW Card Effects -
    Morrslieb Eclipsed

Call to Arms!

Spell Effects -
    Tilea: Warp Token Cache - If you dominate this region, place this card on your power sheet. You may discard this card from your power sheet at the beginning of the summoning phase to immediately gain two power points.

Khorne & Slaanesh are done.
    Nurgle is active.

stever777 on

• Options
    Leper to Bretonnia, 1/6 PP

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Blue Scribes to the TC, move 2 of my corruption to Norsca. +1 DAC

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/253/acts/15136
    The Blue Scribes - 1 - When you play this card, move up to two corruption tokens of your choice from this region to any other region that contains at least one magic symbol.

2/6 PP

texasheat on
  • Options
    Grey Seer in Troll Country.

I'll summon the two cultists from my pool.

1/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Leper to Bretonnia, rest

• Options
    Acolyte to norsca from TC

1/6 pp

• Options
    Round 3, Summoning Phase

game7784state1.png

Upgrade Effects -

OW Card Effects -
    Morrslieb Eclipsed

Call to Arms!

Spell Effects -
    Tilea: Warp Token Cache - If you dominate this region, place this card on your power sheet. You may discard this card from your power sheet at the beginning of the summoning phase to immediately gain two power points.

Khorne, Nurgle & Slaanesh are done.
    HR is active.

• Options
    Grey Seer in Troll Country.

I'll summon the two cultists from my pool.

1/6 PP

I was totally confused by this move...NOW i see you think its ruining....lol Not till next turn at the earliest...

• Options
    Cultist to Tilea and rest.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Acolyte to Norsca from the TC and rest

texasheat on
  • Options
    Round 3, Battle Phase

game7784state1.png

Upgrade Effects -

OW Card Effects -
    Morrslieb Eclipsed

Call to Arms!

Spell Effects -

Bretonnia: 2 dice; 1 die
    Estalia: 8 dice; 1 die & Double Defense; 1 die
    Tilea: 4 dice
    The Badlands: 4 dice; 1 die

Please roll in order listed.