As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ancient website

davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty MeatshieldPanhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
edited June 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I've always had an old website in my mind. For years I could reference it when thinking of funny things while talking to random people, and it was always there. If I'm remembering correctly, it was known as "The College of Perpendicular Logic".

When I Google it now, though, the closest things I'm finding are some CafePress stuff that would be funny if one could reference the old website.

Anyone know where this lovely not updated since like 1998 last time I checked website of sideways humor might be? Or is it just gone to the winds?

davidsdurions on

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    ?

(fridays are waaaay too slow at work)

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    That's the one. Isn't it lovely? Thanks, thread can close. :)