As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Holy fuck, stuck in an elevator (Update: Squeaky wheel gets the grease)

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I was going to post Love in an Elevator.

But then I didn't.

And now it's too late.

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Love in an elevator!

Living it up when I'm going dooooown

:winky:

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    I mean

Just wait it out?

Or call emergency services I guess?

Or kick out the roof hatch for no real purposeful reason and then try to escape the elevator shaft

if you do this, make sure the elevator doesn't have flip-out spikes for literally no reason

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Love in an Elevator is the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Once upon a time while I was in college

We had an elevator that was super easy to kick the roof hatch open on

And we were gonna do a thing, where I, this shrimpy looking guy, went running into said elevator screaming, "No, not here, not here, it can't be happening, no no no"

And then my friend, who happens to be pretty ripped, would be waiting inside the elevator shaft wearing a matching set of clothes a couple sizes too small for him, would give me a hand up into the elevator shaft and jump down

And then just calmly stride back out onto the floor that I'd gone in on while I replace the hatch

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    fuck this guy frankie muniz just got stung by a scorpion!

NO NOT MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE

Straightzi wrote: »
    Once upon a time while I was in college

We had an elevator that was super easy to kick the roof hatch open on

And we were gonna do a thing, where I, this shrimpy looking guy, went running into said elevator screaming, "No, not here, not here, it can't be happening, no no no"

And then my friend, who happens to be pretty ripped, would be waiting inside the elevator shaft wearing a matching set of clothes a couple sizes too small for him, would give me a hand up into the elevator shaft and jump down

And then just calmly stride back out onto the floor that I'd gone in on while I replace the hatch

did you call it the Actually-Pretty-Credible Bulk?

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I don't remember if we had a name for that one

It was part of the fabled prank week we were going to perform

Which culminated with hanging a banner renaming our sports complex, the Reich Family Pavilion, to the Third Reich Family Pavilion

At a largely Jewish university

It is probably for the best we never indulged in said prank week

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Called 911, fortunately got to tell them my address before phone cut off, but then it did, and fingers were too wet to push buttons to do anything. Should I call them back, they already have my number.

Fucking elevator call button is useless. "You're call is appreciated.". Fuck you it's appreciated, get me the fuck outta here. That's how you appreciate my call.

This would be a whole lot more comfortable if I wasnt completely soaked.

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    fuck this guy frankie muniz just got stung by a scorpion!

NO NOT MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE

Untitled-148.png

xmassig2.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    aw jeez

i hope he got help

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Is there a pregnant woman in there with you? Because you will be delivering that baby.

Sassori on
    Frankie Muniz looks so weird with facial hair.

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    well if he could tweet I assume he could call 911

or dm someone else to do it for him, at least

xmassig2.gif
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Called 911, fortunately got to tell them my address before phone cut off, but then it did, and fingers were too wet to push buttons to do anything. Should I call them back, they already have my number.

Fucking elevator call button is useless. "You're call is appreciated.". Fuck you it's appreciated, get me the fuck outta here. That's how you appreciate my call.

This would be a whole lot more comfortable if I wasnt completely soaked.

wait, why are you soaked??

There's a police officer here, he's calling the fire department. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Also:

Honey I hope you're okay.

Peccavi wrote: »
    There's a police officer here, he's calling the fire department. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

goooooooooood

Not Frankie Muniz!!

yeah for serious, that sucks

WE'RE ALL HERE FOR YOU

xmassig2.gif
    I think I just kind of assumed that Frankie Muniz was already dead

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    this is god telling frankie muniz to quit being in shitty bands and go back to being malcom

y'know

in the middle

Local H Jay on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Peccavi has died of Dysentery.

oh hey that reminds me

you have water!

suck your own inexplicably wet fingers for sustenance

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    if he dies before we get secret agent cody banks 3 i will be so mad

peccavi or frankie muniz

xmassig2.gif
    Why would you post that, Peas

You'll scare him to death more than the devil in the elevator already has

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Has he even done anything since Malcolm in the Middle, aside from that awful videogame horror movie?

vEaRQgH.png
    Why would you post that, Peas

You'll scare him to death more than the devil in the elevator already has

i had the same thought

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

peccavi or frankie muniz

I think Peccavi is slated to make his directorial debut with it so either really.

HeadCreeps wrote: »
    Has he even done anything since Malcolm in the Middle, aside from that awful videogame horror movie?

He was in Big Fat Liar which is way more awesome then it should be.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Is it a sexy policeman?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    He was in that thing. About the thing.

Okay I don't know but his dad is breaking bad

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    wait, @Peccavi why are you soaked? did the storm somehow leak into the elevator shaft? cause that is kinda scary. hope you're alright dude.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
    Apparently he put his acting career on hold to pursue an open wheeled racing career.

Yeah, how's that working out for ya, Muniz?

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    i didn't know getting stung by scorpions was a risk of open wheeled racing

zkHcp.jpg
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Hm. Trying to decide whether my interest in Peccavi's fate outweighs my hatred of Aerosmith.

I guess I'll keep reading. For now.

Kadith wrote: »
    i didn't know getting stung by scorpions was a risk of open wheeled racing

DEATH RACE

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    Storm just started here...

Just got power back. Seems somebody forgot to do some junk with the generator, so we had to stand in the dark with rain weighing down like ten pounds, looking for a little black switch my dad unflipped for some reason

But at least I'm not waist-deep in water.

VRXwDW7.png