As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - The Adventures of Ledo and Ix Season 1, Ep. 8: Ledo and Ix #8

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
image[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - The Adventures of Ledo and Ix Season 1, Ep. 8: Ledo and Ix #8

The Adventures of Ledo and Ix uses the visual vocabulary of retro video games to explore the human fear of both the unknown and the known. Learn about more projects from Kid Can Drive.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Waxwing42Waxwing42 Registered User regular
    Just rewatched this -- love it. Are there any plans to make more?

• mildaremildare Registered User regular
    Is this continuing at all?

• mildaremildare Registered User regular
    Is it me, or did Ledo and Ix have sex?

Anyway, there's something incredibly melancholy about The Adventures of Ledo and Ix. It's probably the quality of the sound effects combined with the music. I'm hoping to see more.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    No more updates? It's been months since the last one, and I am sad to see nothing has been added.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• AvoanAvoan Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I simply NEED more of this.

Avoan on
  • grygusgrygus Registered User regular
    It sure looks like more is coming (or was planned, at least.) If you're willing to cough up an e-mail address for more Ledo & Ix, there is a short preview of season two to be had here: http://www.kidcandrive.com/contact.html.

• Trae BaileyTrae Bailey Registered User new member
    Okay, so I have created an account to state my theory about this episode.

I believe that this episode was trying to convey the message that people think about your words more if you speak less. In the very beginning, there was a wall of text that did not really mean anything and Ix decided to fall asleep. However, one may notice that Ix cares a great deal for the Princess and Ledo alike. This may be due to the fact that Ledo doesn't talk too much and the Princess doesn't talk at all. Ix wishes to learn more about each of their personalities, past or anything that he can relate to but Ledo seems to be a locked book with a multi-digit combination. Over the series so far, Ix has been guessing at her "combination" in attempts to find out more about her. As for the Princess, Ix just wants to hear one word from her - even if the word is "apple".

• TremeosTremeos Registered User regular
    I find this show disturbingly intriguing
    ...Is this where beta testers go when they die?