As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, August 1, 2011 - Extra Credits Season 1, Ep. 11: Kinect and Move

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
image[PATV] Monday, August 1, 2011 - Extra Credits Season 1, Ep. 11: Kinect and Move

This week, we look at Microsoft and Sony's new accessories and speculate on their chances for success.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    garyscarygaryscary Registered User new member
    edited June 2012
    It seems like the prediction shave been sort of true. For the kinect we've had some pretty decent games and some flops it seems. For the move, I don't think I have heard about a stand alone game, but more as a add one feature for FPSs. Killzone 3 played really well with it actually.

garyscary on
  • Options
    NearSighted240891NearSighted240891 Registered User new member
    What did people think the tie was?!

• Options
    HellOnWheels357HellOnWheels357 Registered User new member
    NearSighted, to answer your question, I was surprised it was a tie. It looked like he was wearing an open jacket (lighter green being the jacket, darker being his under shirt) though it's obvious to me now..

• Options
    DoomBlackDragonDoomBlackDragon Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I think he miss the fact that earily PC games had motion controll before the powerglove came out. Anyone played old school elderscrolls games. That right Arena and Daggerfall had movement controll. Sadly they went away from that to support console cross platforming.

DoomBlackDragon on