As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Looking for good Diablo/ Diablo 2 editors

HeraldSHeraldS Registered User regular
edited July 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm going to be at a house for the rest of the summer without a good enough computer to play D3 but I still like to scratch my demon-killing itch and the laptop I have can handle D1/ D2. I'm going to play through a time or two on my own, but I would like to go beast mode on some monsters when I get bored of that. Please point me towards some good editors that will allow me to do that. I'll be playing vanilla Diablo + maybe Hellfire and D2: LoD. Don't know if the version will matter for the editors but let me know if it does. Thanks.

HeraldS on

• Page-Page- Registered User regular
    How about some mods instead? Eastern Sun, Hell Unleashed, and Back to Hellfire are good starts.

You get tons of new monsters, a bunch of new dungeons, new classes, new and rebalanced skills for existing classes, new base items, new set items, new unique items, new mercs, new items for mercs, new runes, new runewords, new crafting recipes, and new end game content. And a lot more besides. They're a good way to keep Diablo 2 fresh.

I'd suggest installing Diablo 2 Mod Manager to make everything as easy as possible.

Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream