Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

iPhone 5 announcment today, stay tuned for all nerds posting about it all at once in here

T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATEDNAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
edited September 2012 in Social Entropy++
apple-logo.jpggoogle-android-logo.png

Boom Smartphones

We carry around devices in our pockets that are more powerful than the computers that (allegedly) put us on the moon. It's some weird shit to know that hypothetically instead of texting your friend about the size of the omelette you just made using Omelette Maker Pro on your new Zune Phone, you could be blasting monkeys and shit into fucking space.

This is a thread to talk about your smartphones and tablets and sometimes people talk about computers too 'cause you're all archaic and still use those for things.

Did you just get a nifty old Smartphone? Or maybe a new one because getting an old Smartphone would be weird? You're gonna need some apps. The best way to find apps you want is to browse around the App or Play store, and discover neat things. And then post them here because we all like nice apps (for example if you find an app about blasting monkeys and shit into space please let me know). But if you're lazy or starved for neat things, you can look in these spoilers at some apps we like.

Mouse over the icons for descriptions. Clicking them will take you to their page in whatever store they belong in so you can set them to download to your devices!

iOS
Spoiler:

I am in the middle of making this OP super cool which means there are no android apps here yet because I don't feel like adding the icons and stuff tonight and I won't stand for sub-par appearance. I'll add it in later or something I promise.

Sent from my iPhone

T4CT on
my twitter | beats music
I made a bad game! Download it scrubs.
Keep it Up!: iOS Android
Kuribo's Shoe

This discussion has been closed.