Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

NiGHTS: Into Dreams is being remade motherfuckers

TubeTube Says some shitAdministrator, ClubPA admin
edited July 2012 in Games and Technology
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118297-NiGHTS-into-Dreams-HD-Remake-Becomes-Reality

Shit yeah! This is maybe my favourite game of all time and now I don't have to dig out my Saturn to play it. Hopefully they include Christmas NiGHTS which I never got to play.

Discuss how the Wii or whatever it was version where Nights talks was stupid and how balla this remake will be

This discussion has been closed.