As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Evo is over, zip up your pants

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    do you want to play skullgirls with me right now

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    I was about to say no, because I'm drunk, and I wouldn't even remember the moves and combos while sober.

But honestly, any time people wanna jump on, I'll give it a shot. I'm not totally sure I can play it though, since transferring all the licenses to this Xbox only kinda worked, and a bunch of DLC shit doesn't work, despite following the instructions to transfer the GT licenses and then redownload the content to verify it for this machine.

• Options
    I was about to say no, because I'm drunk, and I wouldn't even remember the moves and combos while sober.

But honestly, any time people wanna jump on, I'll give it a shot. I'm not totally sure I can play it though, since transferring all the licenses to this Xbox only kinda worked, and a bunch of DLC shit doesn't work, despite following the instructions to transfer the GT licenses and then redownload the content to verify it for this machine.

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    i don't particularly want to play it (more than, say, marvel or SF) but i am down to play if you want to

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    We could just play Marvel. I'm doing that already. Really poorly.

• Options
    yo so elizabeth's R action causes charm for meter 0-49, which is the status that drains meter

i love this character

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    But yeah. My point wasn't that SG was a bad game. Just that it ultimately didn't make sense for me to spend the money on it. So I don't want to do that with P4A, regardless of how cool it might. I'd rather wait and see on that one. If the netcode is better than KoF, and people keep playing it from time to time, I'll probs pick it up at some point.

• Options
    i am probably not going to ever stop playing it (and it will definitely have a bigger online community than sg)

i'd assume the netcode is decent? but that article on the 360 netcode is a little worrying, though i don't really trust it

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    yo so elizabeth's R action causes charm for meter 0-49, which is the status that drains meter

i love this character

i guess you're gonna be maining her huh

i expect to see a lot of liz at launch and then see that number drop when people realize how fucking ridiculous she is to actually play

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    There are early rumors of P4A for 360 having KOF12 levels of netcode.

Fine on PSTriple, though.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    There are early rumors of P4A for 360 having KOF12 levels of netcode.

Fine on PSTriple, though.

yeah, this doesn't make any sense to me, and sounds more like anecdotal evidence rather than a real difference in the netcode

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options

i love this character

i guess you're gonna be maining her huh

i expect to see a lot of liz at launch and then see that number drop when people realize how fucking ridiculous she is to actually play

yeah i'm going to main her with teddie on the side

i am going to mind charge and not care

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    I mean, I just remember the reports on the KoF netcode being back and forth until the game had been out for a week or two and people had a good idea of how it performed with an established user base.

I'll wait and see.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I don't claim it makes any sense.

That's just the rumor I see floating around.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    i'm watching that akihiko combo vid BRT posted a few pages back

he's totally makoto without the weird drive charge mechanic

• Options
    i didn't think you were saying it made sense?

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    i am thinking right now to try and get an early R action grab in to hit 50 really early and mind charge from full screen

that is my gameplan

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    doesn't her r action have a huge startup + be techable

how do you land it vs competent opponents

• Options
    it's really invincible from what i've seen, works well on jumpins because of the startup

it's also untechable if you have them feared from an air throw, 2C, etc. (she has a lot of ways to fear)

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    ugh people trying to step to this akihiko shit

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    it's really invincible from what i've seen, works well on jumpins because of the startup

it's also untechable if you have them feared from an air throw, 2C, etc. (she has a lot of ways to fear)

gotcha

• Options

you better get in the lab and show them what's good

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options

you better get in the lab and show them what's good

show me them frame traps

show me them!

• Options
    edited July 2012

gotcha

like from what i've seen

it's so invincible/low recovery it's almost safe on whiff

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    im so bad at every game now

• Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular

but with a a really cool more rekkas the better mechanic

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    rekkas

all

day

i finally use command grabs now i win even MORE times

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options

gotcha

like from what i've seen

it's so invincible/low recovery it's almost safe on whiff

i bet you can't use her much in the story mode :(

• Options
    HellaJeff wrote: »

yes exactly rekkas are the best

akihiko will probably be my secondary after aegis, orgia mode looks 2sick2nasty

• Options

yes exactly rekkas are the best

akihiko will probably be my secondary after aegis, orgia mode looks 2sick2nasty

I could tell you a list of people I want to main, or I could wait until I play for a week and actually decide

• Options
    but half the fun of a new fighting game is wildly speculating about who you're going to main before you've had any hands-on time with any character!

• Options
    if i do not like akihiko i might not play the game

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    trying to figure out how i'll do my button layout

it is looking complicated

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    i'm gonna try doing this one with no macros

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    @unintentional who was that other person

they beat me up

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
  • Options

AB
    CD

Arcade Standard for life

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Wow, ibuki is tough to play. Like...how do target combos even work re: special canceling and links?

Why is the SJC ultra 2 so hard to perform when it's SUCH A SIMPLE MOTION? Can Ibuki use her SJC to meterless dash like viper?

Gary, what's going on with your internet? I hope it gets better (but I had fun regardless <3)

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Options
    like, for your triggers? uhhh maybe

A+B
    B+D
    A+C+D

and whatever for the 4th one

• Options
    edited July 2012

AB
    CD

Arcade Standard for life

i am having #padplayerproblems
    don't want to have to cross between two buttons to do something
    System_Map.png

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829