Let's play Last Night on Earth!
It's a zombie board game, and is lots of fun.
Would need 2-6 people, but more is of course much better.
Wikipedia article describing setup/gameplay
Depending on how much stuff I can find online, I will try and get this game going within the next day or so
Interested: - 1 zombie, 2 heroes, 1 whatever . (Need 1 more zombo, 2 more heroes)
1. Daemonis - Playing as Sheriff Anderson
2. l3lasphemer69 - Playing as Becky
3. Kime - Playing for braaaaaains
4. Mill - Playing as Jenny
5. Greenbarons - Playing for braaaaaains
6. Cayrus - Playing as Johnny
1. 38th Doe
2. El Skid
4. Orange Soda
1) Draw zombie cards to fill your hand (2 cards max for hand)
2) Roll to spawn new zombies (roll 1d6. If the number is higher than what you have in play, you may do step 5 at the end of your turn)
3) Move zombies (1 space each. May not move out of a hero's space. If adjacent to hero, must attack) Zombies can move through walls
4) Fight Heroes (Roll 1d6. Hero Rolls 2d6 plus modifiers if there are any.)
4a) Zombie Roll > Hero's highest die = Wound to hero
4b) Zombie Roll = Hero's highest die = Wound to hero
4c) Zombie Roll < Hero's highest die = Zombie fended off. No damage
4d) Zombie Roll < Hero's highest die AND hero rolls doubles = Dead zombie
5) Roll 1d6 to see how many new zombies are spawned. Add that many to the play field, up to however many you have left in your pool.
1) Roll 1d6. You may then move that number of spaces OR search the building you are in. May not move through walls (thick black line)
2) Exchange any number of items with players in the same space as you
3) Fire a ranged weapon (may only shoot through walls if adjacent to the wall. it is assumed that there is a window on that wall)
4) Fight zombies in melee combat