Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Wearing Glasses

WearingglassesWearingglasses Registered User regular
edited July 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hello. Until recently I've posted here a long time ago, so my thread is probably peacefully dead and buried now. This is just a hobby that I've been trying to hone/keep sharp as time permits.

The following drawings are for a group of friends. I'd like to ask for your advice.

This one I've asked in the doodle thread:
Spoiler:
I wanted him to have a weary "bored, been-there-done-that" look on his eyes, but something's off with his face.

Squidbunny reccommended I bring down his eyelids more, so I added a bit more droop to it. I also adjusted the point of the left anatomical eye to align it a bit better. (Color-wise his eyes are supposedly very dark, if not all-black.)

Guy #4:
Spoiler:

I was going for massive, barrel-chested, fat but strong, stern, stoic. Arms may have been too beefy, or the torso needs more mass, I dunno. Thoughts?

Thank you in advance. :)

heeee.jpg
PSN: BlakeMaxwell3 Steam: meganekun