As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 2, Ep. 1: PAX

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 2, Ep. 1: PAX

FAQ Feeds Schedule

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    miaAusamiaAusa GOD Gamer Of Daters ValhallaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Dapper DuckDapper Duck Registered User regular
    I have gone to GDC Ottawa almost every year, because well... I'm gonna be a dev. one day. But my inner nerd is SCREAMING to go to PAX. I'll be there one day guys... And it will be awesome for all parties involved. :D

• Options
    DinnerBellDinnerBell Registered User new member
    I swear I could watch all of these episodes over and over and they would never get old.

• Options
    Tigerpanda13Tigerpanda13 Registered User regular
    Never has a plush been held with such an air of victory.

• Options
    RoisinRoisin Registered User new member
    Shaking hands comes from ancient times. There is art from fifth cent. BC depicting two men shaking hands. It is thought to have originated as a way to show peaceful intentions, the hand clasp proving the lack of weapons in that hand. However it does spread a myriad of organisms. The thing is it's not just shaking hands that spread diseases. Some Viruses and bactirea aregood hand-washing and not touching your face

• Options
    RoisinRoisin Registered User new member
    Shaking hands comes from ancient times. There is art from fifth cent. BC depicting two men shaking hands. It is thought to have originated as a way to show peaceful intentions, the hand clasp proving the lack of weapons in that hand. However it does spread a myriad of organisms.