As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the strangest thing you have witnessed

• SwillSwill Registered User regular
    HAIL SAGAN

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I yelled at the sky for raining at me and a branch promptly smacked me across the face.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    one time I saw a woman

naked

let me tell you, that is pretty strange

all kinds of stuff going on down there, you don't even know

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    during the flood i saw the whole suburb i grew up in under ten feet of water

dudes kayaking down main street

that was pretty surreal

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I saw someone come into my workplace for a job interview wearing short shorts, a princess crown and flip flops. Covered in glitter.

She got the job.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    look, you look at a strip club, don't be surprised when they come dressed for the job

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    Swill wrote: »
    You shoulda said hi stans. I would've loved to meet you

oh dang sorry man

you just looked like you were enjoying that glue stick more than i have enjoyed anything in my entire life

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I knew that was going to be the first response, too. No way to avoid it.

She did wind up quitting to go work at some sort of Hooters knockoff, though.

uyvfOQy.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    my own twisted form

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Every year, my family vacations at a beach house timeshare in North Carolina. The last two years, our neighbors during the weeks we've been there have been letting their kids run around naked on the beach. It's really creepy, because these kids are at least 5 or 6, maybe even a little older.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Godmode, what beach?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Emerald Isle

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    ooh well, it was a long shot

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Sandra for creepiest post 2012

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Why, have you been to a beach where the children ran around without clothes while their parents were like, "Oh, it's cool. Just a public beach with thousands of people!"

Agree with tef

• balerbowerbalerbower Registered User regular
    naked tykes aren't really a thing unless you're making it a thing

perhaps you were ashamed by your own arousal

sicko

balerbower wrote: »
    naked tykes aren't really a thing unless you're making it a thing

perhaps you were ashamed by your own arousal

sicko

Rude.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Where I grew up kids running about naked was standard

I look at all my photos until I was about 6ish, maybe a fifth of the photos I'm wearing clothes?

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Woah someone call reddit

Well, I didn't mean to make it a thing...it's just weird to me is all.

• AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    there was a guy who came in to the grocery store i worked at once in a while

he honked at people

grabbed his nose as he did it sometimes, as if he had a cartoon clown nose

it was great, watching people look around in confusion until they figured out where it was coming from, then be totally unsure of how to handle it

i don't think i ever saw a single person call him out on it or say anything apart from maybe giggling with a co-shopper

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • balerbowerbalerbower Registered User regular
    saw a car on the shoulder of a freeway completely engulfed in flames with great plumes of black smoke billowing into the air

this was before the emergency officials arrived so it was pretty surreal

Oh yeah, @Sassori and I saw that once, but it was a car parked in someone's driveway. No one seemed to be around either, so we decided to help out and call 911.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Swill wrote: »
    HAIL SAGAN

Yeah!

Sagan is king.

Of all Cosmos.

• YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    one time I saw a dude straight actin' an airplane while very obviously on some psychedelics. Arms straight out, all banking for turns and such. Actually wait that kind of owned

Note to self: do this

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
    I saw woopsie goalburg in my bed the morning after

She was still cummin. Oh babyohsweetbaby
    Ohsweetbabyrays

Man Swill, what are you on tonight?

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Oh yeah, @Sassori and I saw that once, but it was a car parked in someone's driveway. No one seemed to be around either, so we decided to help out and call 911.

Uh...

You mean I called 911.

You did nothing.

edited July 2012
    I spotted it and said, "Did you see that? That car was on fire."

godmode on
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Seriously though, the strangest thing I've seen was a hippie giving some girl a blowjob near the dumpster behind my local Denny's.

She didn't even look like she was enjoying it, she looked like she was saddened by where her life was at that moment.

Huh? A blow job on a girl? You mean going down on her or something?

I knew a guy at uni that was like a 24/7 steampunk cosplayer, not personally, but he was in a lot of my classes and was kind of notorious in the campus as he wore tophats and stuff like that like it was no big thing. He constantly spoke in a put on british accent. He was then on Australia's version of Beauty and the geek and become famous. It was weird

EDIT: this guy
    bendeguz_177gp3r-177gp3v.jpg?x=450&q=80&n=1&sig=n5wdJwV2foZjJL_lwo5cTw--

Everyone said it was just an act for the show, but he'd been at my uni for like 2 or 3 years before he went on the show, and he acted like that and dressed like that the whole time, so if it was a put on, i salute him for it

He had a bioshock wallpaper on his laptop as well

So like not super weird, but basically a 24/7 cos/role player

Prohass on
  • denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    Attention Everyone in this thread

Please start seeing weirder shit.

• YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    Atheraal wrote: »
    there was a guy who came in to the grocery store i worked at once in a while

he honked at people

grabbed his nose as he did it sometimes, as if he had a cartoon clown nose

it was great, watching people look around in confusion until they figured out where it was coming from, then be totally unsure of how to handle it

i don't think i ever saw a single person call him out on it or say anything apart from maybe giggling with a co-shopper

I can appreciate people like this

I'm sure he was probably mentally ill but he still serves as a reminder of how arbitrary and rigid our social mores really are.

Everyone take some time out of your day to honk at someone tomorrow.

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
    I once saw a man swallow his own face.

godmode wrote: »
    Man Swill, what are you on tonight?

Klingon speed

It's like regular speed

Except I am a mighty warrior

And I have a bat'leh

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »
    Seriously though, the strangest thing I've seen was a hippie giving some girl a blowjob near the dumpster behind my local Denny's.

She didn't even look like she was enjoying it, she looked like she was saddened by where her life was at that moment.

Huh? A blow job on a girl? You mean going down on her or something?

I knew a guy at uni that was like a 24/7 steampunk cosplayer, not personally, but he was in a lot of my classes and was kind of notorious in the campus as he wore tophats and stuff like that like it was no big thing. He constantly spoke in a put on british accent. He was then on Australia's version of Beauty and the geek and become famous. It was weird

EDIT: this guy
    bendeguz_177gp3r-177gp3v.jpg?x=450&q=80&n=1&sig=n5wdJwV2foZjJL_lwo5cTw--

How is this guy not getting punched in the face 24/7?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    It's bat'leth, you forgot a T.

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    i once saw a woman who appeared to be homeless sit down in a burger joint and pull out an orange. she then proceeded to segment the orange and cover those segments in a massive layer of ketchup, salt, and pepper. she slowly ate this.

most of my weird encounters involve people eating, i guess.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I once saw a tall man with a lady and a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala.

It looked to me like he was pretending to be a lot happier than he really was.

This discussion has been closed.