As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Welcome to the RSPD forum!

GabrielGabriel Registered User, ClubPA, Penny Arcade Staff, PAX Staff staff
edited March 2007 in Penny Arcade Games
So here is our forum dedicated to all things related to “On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness”. We’ll be keeping an eye on this forum so feel free to ask questions about the game. We’ll do our best to answer what we can. A few of the developers from Hot Head will also be watching this board and helping us keep you guys updated on the Penny Arcade game.

rspd_paint.jpg

Gabriel on

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2007
    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Long live the adventure game.

DarkPrimus on
  • MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm not sure what to make of this yet. The fruitfucker trapped in an overturned glass made me laugh.

It's pretty.

Meiz on
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah, I hope you're putting in a few cutscenes like the opening to the trailer, Gabe. That was very neat and I haven't heard anyone on the forums say anything bad about it yet.

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Also, you don't give your own coloring enough credit, Gabe.

This is coming from someone with no art skills or really any sense of what makes things look good.

So, you know.

Grats.

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    Also, you don't give your own coloring enough credit, Gabe.

This is coming from someone with no art skills or really any sense of what makes things look good.

So, you know.

Grats.

Seconded, only from someone WITH art skills. Your consistent color-work is just as important as your line-work and you balance both very well. It's an often-overlooked aspect and the reason some people stick to black and white (they can't do color well).

TankHammer on
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    <fanboy>
    Thirded, from a person with no art skill. I have always appreciated the way the subtle things you add to scenes and characters effectively visualize the dialogue, or occasional lack thereof. Also, my friend who is an art major kind of goes "Guh! mah, how?" and waves his arms in frustration whenever he sees a particularly impressive piece of your work.
    </fanboy>

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Personally I'm just hoping for a re-emergence of the Pac Man Watch as a plot device.

matthias00 on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2007
    Thank God I'm not the only one who was thinking about the watch saga.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • oyunoyun Registered User new member
    Long live the adventure game.
    @Elki you are not alone :)

oyun sokagi, penny arcade mania