As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] of Olympic Tat

Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourseRegistered User regular
edited August 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
Have you ever wanted to own a table that two sweaty athletes have made disgusting love on?

Now you can fulfil that very dream courtesy of http://www.remainsofthegames.co.uk/

0UwYyl.jpg
The Gold 1500m and Bronze dressage got busy all over this. Now you can have it in your own home!

KK7wK.jpg
Whose juices are infused in this mattress?

U20z5.jpg
Did somebody say universal four way?

Hot

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
Mojo_Jojo on

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    I still think this is awesome.

And if I can clean a table on which at least five of my predecessors had sex on at least once (bloody students and their inability to wait until getting home and instead using the Union offices for their drunken fumbles), I'm sure I could do the same for Olympic tat.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited August 2012
    Oh damn, that is hot.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    No, but seriously. I might buy that table.

The only issue is you need to pick the stuff up from Nottingham.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Please do.

You can thank me for reminding you it was a sexy place once upon a time.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Okay, I was reading more about the Oculus Rift. I am unreasonably excited.

It might be amazing.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1523379957/oculus-rift-step-into-the-game

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I was hoping for the other sense of tat : /

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

It might be amazing.

It's a very slim might. Very slim. I'd say I've got more chance of winning the lottery than that yielding anything fun.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I love cracked
    124732.jpg?v=1
    "The gun won't hurt it," said Snufkin. "I know," said Moominpappa, "it's for us."

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Well, we live not far away, and Bogart is even closer, so you could have a fun day trip and a pint :D

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    A friend of mine is staying at my place for the week while he goes to some law conference in DC. It's really sad because it means I won't be as able to march around naked. :(

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    mmm pints

• Options
    BobCesca wrote: »

Well, we live not far away, and Bogart is even closer, so you could have a fun day trip and a pint :D

Getting a car is still on my to-do list.

It's right after "find somewhere to live". Which has in turn expanded to include things like "buy wardrobe" and "buy washing machine" as I can only find tiny unfurnished places for absurd amounts of cash.

• Options

It might be amazing.

It's a very slim might. Very slim. I'd say I've got more chance of winning the lottery than that yielding anything fun.

seriously? If John Carmack is behind it, then I am pretty sure it will be good.

John Carmack is amazing at tech.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

It might be amazing.

It's just for developers.

Whatever cheap derivative microsoft sells you is years away and probably infused with free migraines.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    A friend of mine is staying at my place for the week while he goes to some law conference in DC. It's really sad because it means I won't be as able to march around naked. :(

Why won't you be able to march around naked?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

I'm afraid he won't be able to keep his hands off my beautiful body.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I do have to say that nobody on the forums has better matched avatar than SKFM.

It's quite magnificent.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

It might be amazing.

Whatever cheap derivative microsoft sells you is years away and probably infused with free migraines.

No big deal. This tech is always an iterative process. The Microsoft Googles '15 will be shitty, but when the iGlasses come out in '20, they'll be much better. It's going to be a while before it becomes good and cheap enough to be ubiquitous, but the fact that they're making it in the first place is pretty cool.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    It's right after "find somewhere to live". Which has in turn expanded to include things like "buy wardrobe" and "buy washing machine" as I can only find tiny unfurnished places for absurd amounts of cash.

This is because Cambridge.

• Options
    Oh, shit. There's been another shooting, at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin. Looks like 30 wounded but 0 dead, thank god.

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    I do have to say that nobody on the forums has better matched avatar than SKFM.

It's quite magnificent.

It's true!

I do have an avatar that suits me pretty well. My original.

Punisher.jpg

• Options
    My avatar is good because I am from New York.

• Options
    japan wrote: »

This is because Cambridge.

Yeah. All the fun of London prices with none of the amenities.

I'm actually now looking at the little nearby towns. The rent is more reasonable but places get snapped up within hours of being listed.

• Options

It might be amazing.

No big deal. This tech is always an iterative process. The Microsoft Googles '15 will be shitty, but when the iGlasses come out in '20, they'll be much better. It's going to be a while before it becomes good and cheap enough to be ubiquitous, but the fact that they're making it in the first place is pretty cool.

The iGlasses will only work with photoediting and garage band and will have zero functionality for video games.

• Options

It might be amazing.

The iGlasses will only work with photoediting and garage band and will have zero functionality for video games.

False. By 2020 all new video games will just be Zynga apps you can get on the Apple Store.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Mobile Frame Zero's ruleset doesn't seem as clean as I hoped it would be. There is a lot of stuff to keep track of and the turn order seems like it could get complicated really fast, especially with more than two players.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

It might be amazing.

I have an odd feeling that Game Center on iOS/Mac is going to be very popular in the next year or two.

Lots of devs already making a killing on iOS, and the cross platform support with OSX has been awesome for the few games that launched alongside Mountain Lion.

It will never overtake windows on the high end, but the mass market and the indy game market may start looking into what is essentially a free version of XBL.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

I'm afraid he won't be able to keep his hands off my beautiful body.

I know how that is.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Oh, shit. There's been another shooting, at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin. Looks like 30 wounded but 0 dead, thank god.

Not over yet, it's turned into a hostage situation. Hopefully this ends without any more gunfire...

• Options
    Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    These duplicitous Brits have ripped off My Country, Tis of Thee and used it for their national anthem!!

• Options
    These duplicitous Brits have ripped off My Country, Tis of Thee and used it for their national anthem!!

It's been stolen by a few countries. I've heard anecdotes of sports games where they play the same exact tune twice in a row, the national anthem of both countries.

• Options

It might be amazing.

False. By 2020 all new video games will just be Zynga apps you can get on the Apple Store.

That's not even funny to joke about!

• Options

You know. For a brief moment. I was actually really confused when I heard it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

It might be amazing.

I have an odd feeling that Game Center on iOS/Mac is going to be very popular in the next year or two.

Lots of devs already making a killing on iOS, and the cross platform support with OSX has been awesome for the few games that launched alongside Mountain Lion.

It will never overtake windows on the high end, but the mass market and the indy game market may start looking into what is essentially a free version of XBL.

its so stupid looking

it doesnt look like an apple app at all

• Options
    tumblr_lwaeso5vWP1r3g9p0o1_500.jpg

• Options
    Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    Also:

I'm going to predict this now --> the gunman at the Sikh temple in Wisconsin is going to be some dumb libertarian cracker who thinks that Muslims and Sikhs are the same thing and that Muslims and terrorists are also the same thing. If he won't randomly murder innocent people with firearms, what hope do our freedoms have?

• Options
    "Finn! It's a knifestorm!"

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    "Finn! It's a knifestorm!"

guess we gotta stay inside

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Also:

I'm going to predict this now --> the gunman at the Sikh temple in Wisconsin is going to be some dumb libertarian cracker who thinks that Muslims and Sikhs are the same thing and that Muslims and terrorists are also the same thing. If he won't randomly murder innocent people with firearms, what hope do our freedoms have?

Duly noted.

If you're wrong I will tattoo this post on your forehead.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Also:

I'm betting on another heavily medicated disaffected 20-something youth.

The "crazy old hillbilly racist" thing has played itself out.

The future belongs to the facebook generation and their culture of mental illness.

This discussion has been closed.