As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help finding Slender Man YouTube videos

ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
edited August 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm sure most of you are familiar with the internet legend that is Slender Man. I'm also sure that some of you know the various YouTube stories that are associated with him. I was wanting to find them and get back into them, as I was really into them a while back. I know that there used to be a thread that kept a list of all of them, but I can't seem to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
ChillyWilly on

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    While Slender Man is the main villain/focus/thing, the series most people think about with this is called Marble Hornets.

Enc on
  • Options
    Yeah, that was one of them. But there were 2-4 ongoing stories that featured him as the backdrop. Do you remember any of the others?

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    I know I've seen them, but I didn't much care for them and their names didn't stick with me. Sorry!

• Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    TribeTwelve
    Everymanhybrid

There's also this lesser known series which is pretty good, Darkharvest.

Edit: Oh wow, I'm awful at reading, apparently.

Lord_Snot on
  • Options
    ThroThro pgroome@penny-arcade.com Registered User regular
  • Options
    Yes, Thro. That's the thread I was thinking of.

Thanks everyone.

• Options
    MelinoeMelinoe Registered User regular
    There's also this forum, which has a lot more than the D&D thread. Marble Hornets has its own subforum on here. The first stickied thread is a complete list of them.

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?f=264

• Options
    That's a fantastic resource, Melinoe. Thanks.