As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CHAT] by a rose on the gray

CambiataCambiata Commander ShepardThe likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
edited August 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
Optimized-kissbyarose.jpg

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
Cambiata on

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I made a poop!

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i don't know what the OP is about. It scares me.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Someone mentioned gourmet ketchup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oLHj5lS_Hw

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    That a ummm swell yeahhhh swell OP there

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

http://www.hulu.com/community

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DTtMA5xbYs

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    ketchup is da bes

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    So Pandora has been fucking with me lately. It randomly decides to play music unrelated to my current station and I was listening here at work today and it started playing an "Adult" ad while the boss was in here. I was like "Um.... *clicks close*". Literally it was a commercial for someplace to find chicks to meet up with for a little hanky panky.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    okay fuq it i am going to buy those minis

maybe i will try painting them and see if i am any good at painting minis

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    they should actually sell a limited run of those shirts in the comic today

That would be fun. I laughed at both the second and third panels

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I don't watch Community because i am a bad person.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Lallalalalalala

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    seal had some great songs

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Wow that's a thing

I actually forgot about that episode until just now

forgot, or perhaps deliberately unremembered

• Options
    Cambiata wrote: »

i'm sorry, i'm not a Merkin.

• Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    @Mim

I have no idea what you or your guests like:

California dip!
    1/4 cup caramelized onions, diced
    1 cup sour cream
    1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Taco dip!
    equal volumes:
    cream cheese
    salsa
    shredded cheddar

BBQ chicken nachos!
    throw boneless skinless chicken breast into a slowcooker for four or five hours, shed it, leave it for another twenty minutes:
    spoon a tiny bit of chicken over fried tortillas or nachos, then some onion and a tiny bit of cheese, serve with sour cream or black bean and corn salsa

Fall off the bone marinated chicken wings!
    marinade: 1 part soy
    1 part oyster sauce
    2 parts low sodium chicken broth
    1 part any flavour vinegar
    1 part sriracha (optional)

marinate 8 hours then cook in the oven skin side up for 45 minutes at 350

thicken marinade with a tiny bit of corn startch and use it as a glaze for the last ten minutes

sprinkle chopped green onion on at the end

What do you like to eat?

edit: oh, the BBQ chicken needs a bottle of sauce in the slowcooker too.

MentalExercise on
    "More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

i'm sorry, i'm not a Merkin.

Ah, darn. Well, AManFromEarth posted the relevant montage, anyway.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    At first glance I thought the drawing in the OP was Mike and Jerry.

• Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    Can someone please stop by my house in Encino with a "Love It" size serving of Chocolate Devotion from Cold Stone's, please? Thanks in advance.

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    Me too, Nova. But then I remembered that I had seen it before... and boom! Community!

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @jacobkosh

So somehow I missed this earlier this year but John Huston's Let There Be Light was put up online by the National Film Preservation Foundation. It's a documentary on returning soldiers being treated for PTSD, and it has a number of documentary techniques that were ahead of it's time like unscripted interviews. But before it was supposed to premier it was pulled because it showed PTSD as a side effect of war, and because there is a significant focus on African-American soldiers. You can see it online here:

http://www.filmpreservation.org/preserved-films/screening-room/let-there-be-light-1946

• Options
    Are the forums slow for anyone else?

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @jacobkosh

So somehow I missed this earlier this year but John Huston's Let There Be Light was put up online by the National Film Preservation Foundation. It's a documentary on returning soldiers being treated for PTSD, and it has a number of documentary techniques that were ahead of it's time like unscripted interviews. But before it was supposed to premier it was pulled because it showed PTSD as a side effect of war, and because there is a significant focus on African-American soldiers. You can see it online here:

http://www.filmpreservation.org/preserved-films/screening-room/let-there-be-light-1946

Oh, wow. That is boss.

So double XP weekend has kicked off in CoX. Zwillinger, the community manager, played hide-and-seek on Virtue and gave codes for a Kirby dot aura to anyone who found him. Guess who found him? :3

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @jacobkosh

Oh, wow. That is boss.

So double XP weekend has kicked off in CoX. Zwillinger, the community manager, played hide-and-seek on Virtue and gave codes for a Kirby dot aura to anyone who found him. Guess who found him? :3

YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

• Options
    Wait, did you say codes? As in plural?

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Aw man. A guy killed himself on my base and one of his last Facebook posts was lamenting his treatment over the last 20 years for being gay :(

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    It is so weird having a Democrat who is actually good at campaigning running for President.

• Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Aw man. A guy killed himself on my base and one of his last Facebook posts was lamenting his treatment over the last 20 years for being gay :(

:(

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    Nova_C wrote: »
    At first glance I thought the drawing in the OP was Mike and Jerry.

Actually that sounds hilarious. I support this interpretation.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

I only got one, but yeah, they're giving them away all weekend at various events. And if you get one it's an account unlock, so it's good for any character.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I love how auto draft constantly saves shit I already posted or stuff I was planning to not post but when I am typing out a long post in a thread that gets locked my whole screen goes white and I lose everything.

Thanks autodraft.

Thanks Vanilla.

Thanks so much.

• Options
    That sucks, Quid :(

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Are the forums slow for anyone else?

yeah, very slow.

• Options

I only got one, but yeah, they're giving them away all weekend at various events. And if you get one it's an account unlock, so it's good for any character.

Right, so apparently I'll be on all weekend except for tonight. Do you know how much I crave a Kirby Dots aura?

• Options
    Quid wrote: »

I'm sorry to hear that.

• Options

Right, so apparently I'll be on all weekend except for tonight. Do you know how much I crave a Kirby Dots aura?

Probably about as much as I did :D

• Options
    WELL THEN JACOB WHY DONT YOU CPMOE ONTO VENT AND DESCRIBE UR EXCITIN ADVENCHURES

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Seal was awesome.

Thom, that documentary thing sounds awesome.

Jacob, grats on your code.

Quid, jesus fucking christ this fucking country.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options

Probably about as much as I did :D

If another one lands in your lap, I will take it off your hands for your choice of sexual favors.

This discussion has been closed.