As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Leaked PA game Screenshots. (No, not really)

2»

• Options
    shamusyoungshamusyoung Registered User new member
    edited March 2007
    that and maybe if we're lucky we can also wrap our heads around the puzzle that is, "What is delicious?"

I retreated far up into the mountains for many months of solitude to contemplate this very riddle. I drank rainwater and fed myself on small insects and wild berries. My beard grew wild and my robes became little more than tattered rags as I hunted for food and slept on the ground beneath the stars. After countless days of meditation, contemplation, and fasting, I returned to civilization with the answer.

Candy is delicious.

shamusyoung on
    I don't have an ego so much as a gaping maw of need, an unslakable thirst for the approval of others, which only knows transient satisfaction through the process of having other people visit my website. Perhaps you will choose to do so.
  • Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Aren't we supposed to get a trailer for the PA game this week?

Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yes. Yes we are.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Hahah, I must admit to laughing greatly at those screens.

Fantastic.

-applauds the creator-

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    SudsSuds Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Someone needs to make those screens into a Flash game.

Suds on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    seeraphaelseeraphael Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    that and maybe if we're lucky we can also wrap our heads around the puzzle that is, "What is delicious?"

I retreated far up into the mountains for many months of solitude to contemplate this very riddle. I drank rainwater and fed myself on small insects and wild berries. My beard grew wild and my robes became little more than tattered rags as I hunted for food and slept on the ground beneath the stars. After countless days of meditation, contemplation, and fasting, I returned to civilization with the answer.

Candy is delicious.

My wife thinks that strip is pretty much the funniest thing she's ever seen. That, and the one where Gabe asks Tycho what the book The Time Machine is about.

seeraphael on
    Health advice for the 21st century:

Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    These are some funny images. Good job, OP!

Defender on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I was so excited for this game, but now that I see those screenshots, I don't know if I'm going to get it any more. Seriously, those graphics look at least two or three years ago.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Great, now I'm way more excited for this game. It had better involve Gabe being stupid and Tycho being wordy. And the Pacman watch. I think the tube is a given.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    SudsSuds Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    seeraphael wrote: »

Candy is delicious.

My wife thinks that strip is pretty much the funniest thing she's ever seen. That, and the one where Gabe asks Tycho what the book The Time Machine is about.

My wife's favorite is the one with Candlejoy Junction and the Teddy Bear Adoption Centre. Everytime we go to the mall my wife says she wants a stuffed Dire Bear - it has the plague.

Suds on
    camo_sig2.png