As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Holiday Hunt!

Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I spotted a thread on holidays and didn't really want to hijack it! This is quite specific and I have a few people on the look out for deals, but if anyone could help it'd be appreciated. Situation:

The girlfriend and I would like to go away this year, we're both a bit skint but we should be able to afford a week. She's decided on Salou (She's the boss, there's NO changing the destination) and she can only get the weekend of the 8th and 9th of Septmeber off work. There's absolutely NO negotiating that and we can't span it over two weekends.

I'm looking for the CHEAPEST deal possible for flying to Salou and stopping (preferably Half Board) at a hotel. Anyone got any suggestions? I've tried thomsons.co.uk, icelolly.com and a few others. I've also got a code for thomsons to knock £50 off the holiday if the total price for both of us is over £500. Cheapest I have found so far is about £290 final price (after airport taxes and everything).

Can anyone beat that?

We'd prefer to fly from somewhere up North (Manchester etc) but aren't too picky,
as long as it isn't going to cost us shed loads to get to the airport.

Cheers for you help folks! I haven't been off this fair isle in more than 7 years so I'm really looking forward to getting away.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
PSN: SirGrinchX
Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
Mr_Grinch on

• Options
    headn00bheadn00b Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This depends on how far you're willing to travel from Manchester, but FlyGlobespan go from a couple of different places (Durham Tees Valley probably being the closest to you) and will probably be around the £200 mark, depends on exactly what days you're flying out/returning. I think they have daily flights but don't quote me.

www.flyglobespan.com if you want to check it out.

You could also try Ryanair.com

headn00b on
    Your sig was too tall.

-Thinatos