As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Monday, September 10, 2012 - Benevolence

2»

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    ZAdZo.jpg

• Options
    KaneKane Registered User regular
    Fandeathis wrote: »
    Let me be the first to say that I LOVE Mike's new card RPG concept.

Me too! That is BRILLIANT. I have had a similar idea but never went anywhere with it. This sounds VERY well fleshed out! The concepts sound familiar, but it puts things together in a whole new way. Whether or not it was inspired by such, I see bits of Zombicide and D & D Dungeon Command as well as the WoW TCG and regular old D & D. Hope Mike keeps this going and keeps us updated!

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I'm currently reading "Kraken" by China Miéville and I've been thinking that for all the dislike Tycho has shown towards him, it seems a lot like the kind of book Tycho would write.

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    I'm currently reading "Kraken" by China Miéville and I've been thinking that for all the dislike Tycho has shown towards him, it seems a lot like the kind of book Tycho would write.
    I love China Miéville but Tycho's overwrought prose is done half-jokingly, because he can, not because he thinks it's "good" writing. It's sort of a way to play with words, and it's the style the news posts have settled on, but he wouldn't write a book like that.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    "Wound cards" make me think of Puzzle Strike.

• Options
    trident042trident042 Registered User regular
    And yet we still don't have this game, in any capacity. Sad.

This signature now left intentionally blank.