Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Screenshots X: Beautifully Expressed; Poorly Compressed

1676869707173»

• Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Ever since they added the ability to sit in chairs on Elder Scrolls Online, my Khajiit has been sitting in and on things. I'm linking the Imgur album instead of posting all the images as there are a LOT.

https://imgur.com/a/okomt

BasilSkwigelfOperative21
  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    Ever since they added the ability to sit in chairs on Elder Scrolls Online, my Khajiit has been sitting in and on things. I'm linking the Imgur album instead of posting all the images as there are a LOT.

https://imgur.com/a/okomt

"If it fits, this one sits."

I appreciate you, sir, and everything you stand for.

9KmX8eN.jpg
    Lucid_SeraphSorcha Ravenlock
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Or, in this case, sit for.

steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    Lucid_SeraphBasil
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Working on building up my house in Elder Scrolls Online. Here's a little outdoor dining area I made in a corner of the courtyard

lfeov3l6xg4m.jpg

Damoonmk22_zps42df557d.jpg
    "Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long

Lucid_SeraphchromdomBasilSkwigelf
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Looks like you put your cart...

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

ahead of the horse.

ElvenshaeBasilRoeArcanisTheImpotentCarpyLucid_SeraphDaMoonRulz
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Still trying to get lighting down. Never sure if it's too strong, or the wrong shade, or coming from the wrong direction.
    7I0Fdhm.png

Yukira
  • Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited March 19
    Its all over. Its finally over.

The blood sacrifices, the nights of shooting up skooma and jet cocktails to keep me going, it was all worth it.

*insert epic high fantasy triumphant music*

ram3fd0.jpg

78RMkTP.jpg

Also here I am standing in Silent Wolf's shadow trying to soak up some of the residual coolness from his much better looking relic set.

6eQZgxN.jpg

Dr. Chaos on
    Ab3HW.png
    FF14: Buckle Landrunner
    Steam Profile
    3DS FC: 1246-9730-5556
    Skwigelf
    I was....I was always willing to heal your wounds.
    4WMuPZZ.png

PolaritieDr. ChaosBasil
  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    Man, that is some budget aquarium.

9KmX8eN.jpg
    Whaddya mean?

It's got a SHARK in it!

I mean, sure it doesn't move much on account of the tank being barely bigger than the Shark. It can't really turn around.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen it do much more than float there.

I think it may be stuffed.

Basil
  • RoeRoe Registered User regular
    edited March 23
    Level 27 stamina DK

am5hyv.jpg

Roe on
    DaMoonRulzLucid_Seraph
  • ArcanisTheImpotentArcanisTheImpotent Registered User regular
    edited 1:56AM
    more screenshots! biding my time until Stormblood basically, shuffling around the glamour endgame. also trying to see how much i can squeeze out of the default emotes and photography tools squeenix has given us.

CQPh9Y8.png

Q9DRSxl.png

wRq8LMO.png

rZBpQPB.png

IdVi3Ox.png

YLCfvpU.png

ArcanisTheImpotent at
    Commander ZoomSkwigelf