As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

360Arcadians Live! Ep: 13 - 360Fanboy

BamelinBamelin Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Games and Technology
15/03/07

After a two week absence we bring you another wonderful episode of 360Arcadians Live! It's a skeleton crew this week with half the team down and out due to illness and work. Thankfully Dustin Burg from Xbox360Fanboy guests hosts this week and helps to pick up some of the slack!
Jazz wrote:
Dustin "Superdunners" Burg from Xbox360Fanboy.com joins precisely half the regular cast this week, proffering insight on Windows Live, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, some of the stuff that came out of GDC including Fable 2, Conan and PS3's Home, a sort-of special topic about whatever XBLA stuff springs to mind (sorry, Dustin), and the usual clutch of listener mail, which this week includes Canadian insults, pet coffins, prime rib and groin-shot ghosts. And Bam's looking forward to sticky liquids. Just another day in paradise, then. (1:00.19, 27.6MB)

Also, outtakes are back. Properly, this time.

Break music this week is TV Crimes by Black Sabbath.

RSS page including direct download
iTunes

AFAIK, the flash player is no more, so I'm sorry if that was your preferred listening method. :(

Bamelin on

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    And even if I say so myself, I think this show came out damn well.

Hope you guys like. :)

Jazz on